smackdown is offline New Member

provi ED only, nolva on hand incase only ???

just wondering if i can have nolvadex on hand just in case only
    but will continue proviron at 25mg ED with a 10weeks of test. ent. 400mg/wk cycle

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Better would be to run the Proviron at 50mg ED............ Don't wate to run the nolva.

Nolva will keep estrogen from binding to receptor sites....... Proviron will not be able to stop all of the conversion so it's important to still use nolva....... also it will help with lipid profile.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I myself never run Provirion higher than 25mgs a day. I've never run into any complications by doing so either. However if you like, you can run the Nolva along with the Provirion; Just run it at 10mgs at day if you are not experiencing any estrogenic problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    I myself never run Provirion higher than 25mgs a day. I've never run into any complications by doing so either. However if you like, you can run the Nolva along with the Provirion; Just run it at 10mgs at day if you are not experiencing any estrogenic problems.
    at 50mg ED it would allow him to see hardening of muscles............ at 25mg it's a waste because there are cheaper alternatives like L-dex.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    at 50mg ED it would allow him to see hardening of muscles............ at 25mg it's a waste because there are cheaper alternatives like L-dex.
    I never really thought about it like that . I mean I know that Provirion hardens you up, but since i like to run Test/Tren cycles I figured that the provirion would only make a marginal difference in terms of muscle hardness. The truth of the matter is that I only take Provirion as a "just in case" measure against gyno, even though I'm not prone to it at all. So in my next cycle do you think that if I ran Provirion at 50mgs, that I would really notice the difference even if I was already taking other highly androgenic compounds? (i.e Tren).

I never really thought about it like that . I mean I know that Provirion hardens you up, but since i like to run Test/Tren cycles I figured that the provirion would only make a marginal difference in terms of muscle hardness. The truth of the matter is that I only take Provirion as a "just in case" measure against gyno, even though I'm not prone to it at all. So in my next cycle do you think that if I ran Provirion at 50mgs, that I would really notice the difference even if I was already taking other highly androgenic compounds? (i.e Tren).
    You are right 25mg ED will help stop conversion......... I just feel if you're going to spend the money you might as well run it where you will see the best results.

To answer your question yes I feel you would see more hardness...... Proviron has the ability to free up test and this will help with the hardening. But if you are limited on cash and it was a toss up between say winny or proviron I would go with winny or another AAS that has the ability to harden muscles.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    . But if you are limited on cash and it was a toss up between say winny or proviron I would go with winny or another AAS that has the ability to harden muscles.
    Cash isn't an issue . In that case how about both? .

Cash isn't an issue . In that case how about both? .
    that would work

Thread Information