Thread: Sustanon rocks!

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member

Sustanon rocks!

I see a lot of posts regarding sustanon ! I dont want to get into arguments of which test is better to use but if someone wants to use sustanon this is the correct way to shoot is! load first shot on day onw with 500mg, second and third day shoot 250 and then continue EOD at 250. This is how it works best and since I dont want to argue about all the esters invloved I can assure from scientific data that soothing it like this it raises your blood levels quickly and levels get stabilized by the end of first week with levels of 130's on days on and 100's on days off. To me test is test I dont like enenthate or cyopinate they just take to long to kick and stabilize 4 to 5 weeks and prop hurts to much! Bulking or lean results depend on diet, cardio and rest as well as trainign techniques and intensity! Suts hurts but not as bad as prop! enenthate is painless which is why I think most users like it! as far as results Test is test and esters are esters! you can bulk on prop if the diet is bulking and u can lean on ciop if the diet is lean and restricted! And the last thing os sustanon yes it is more expensive thatn any other test out there!

steggs is offline Associate Member
    where did you see this data as i would be interested as i work in a sports uni in wales looking at performance enhancment in athletes

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by steggs
    where did you see this data as i would be interested as i work in a sports uni in wales looking at performance enhancment in athletes

thanks in advance
    find any steroid calculator over the net! post your doses and it will give u the levels u want and the doses u need! work with all the test esters and u will see why i like sustanon over any test!

sweMike is offline New Member
    Hello Alexander!

You said that you have tried susta and u liked that steroid . I've started a thread yesterday to get som answers about sust but did'nt get so much. Would be more than happy if u could answer some questions for me.

First a little bit about myself:

182 cm and 84kg, been training for about four years now and i havent used any steroid before, planning to start a cycle in about 1,5-2 months. Need to train a bit more and fix my diet a bit before i start. Until that i do some research about what steroid i should use and how my cycle would look like.

The cycle that have in mind:

planing to inject 250mg of susta twice a week, every sunday and thursday. and this will go on for 10 weeks, after the cycle i will use clomid for pct.

The questions for you are:

1) You sad that u need to take susta eod, will my cycle of taking 250mg twice a week be to little? The reason im asking is that 1000mg/week sounds a little bit much in my ears, but since it is the first time for me i don't know.

2) Im also planing to take 20-30mg / day of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Do u find any reason to do this the first time or will the susta only cycle be enough for me? Did you combine dbols and susta in your cycle?

3) What about side effects from this cycle? Did u experience any?

Will be very grateful for any comments on this cycle.

Thanks in advance /sweMike

fair enough im not one to argue you do have valid points however those roid calculators fail to include lots of other factors such as genetics ,metabolic rate , and loads more things

dont get me wrong i love sus i personaly get the best results of any of the tests from sus
    but not everyone is like me and u

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    answer 2: you´re wondering if shooting 250mg EOD is to much. i would say yes aslong you´ve never cycled before. I had to figure out exactly the same question. then som guy gave me the idea of front loading 2 shoots of 1 amp of sust. meaning you inject 125mg EOD. smart huh? worked for me. remember: DO NOT STORE THE SECOND SHOT IN THE REFRIGERATOR.

Quote Originally Posted by sweMike
    Hello Alexander!

You said that you have tried susta and u liked that steroid . I've started a thread yesterday to get som answers about sust but did'nt get so much. Would be more than happy if u could answer some questions for me.

First a little bit about myself:

182 cm and 84kg, been training for about four years now and i havent used any steroid before, planning to start a cycle in about 1,5-2 months. Need to train a bit more and fix my diet a bit before i start. Until that i do some research about what steroid i should use and how my cycle would look like.

The cycle that have in mind:

planing to inject 250mg of susta twice a week, every sunday and thursday. and this will go on for 10 weeks, after the cycle i will use clomid for pct.

The questions for you are:

1) You sad that u need to take susta eod, will my cycle of taking 250mg twice a week be to little? The reason im asking is that 1000mg/week sounds a little bit much in my ears, but since it is the first time for me i don't know.

2) Im also planing to take 20-30mg / day of dbol for the first 4 weeks. Do u find any reason to do this the first time or will the susta only cycle be enough for me? Did you combine dbols and susta in your cycle?

3) What about side effects from this cycle? Did u experience any?

Will be very grateful for any comments on this cycle.

Thanks in advance /sweMike

500 mg a week is not bad it will give u decent results even without the D-bols but for it to be really effective u must shoot it eod! enenthate for example has one ester of about 2 week duration so levels are stable by the 4th and 5th week and at 500 mg a week u may have better blood levels with enenthate than with sustanon , the thing about sustanon 250 is that 30 mg from prop, 60 phenylprop, this two are used in the first 3 to 4 days the 60 from the isocrop will last until the second and the 100mg from the decanoate until the third. so there are different releases of test at different times form the different esters as with enenthate the release and duration is always the same. Its a little bit complicated but lets say u r doing prop only for 3 days at 100mg well by the 5th day its gone! so the prop from sustanon by the time u inect again its gone and used! the same with the phenylprop what u inject the first week is gone by the second hte ones acumulating are the isocrap from one week to the next and the decanoate from one week to the second and third! I hope this is not confusing you more! so by shoting eod when one week is 4 shots =1000mg dicard 120 from the prop, then discard 240 from the phenyl which r used in the first week the other 240 from isocrap will be used the next week and the 400 from the decanoate the week after! so u are noit getting all the 1000 in one week! now with enenthate the release is constant and the same! if u do 1000 mg week the realse will be 1000 consistently as if u were doing 1000mg of prop a week they will be used in that week! now to help u a little bit! try at least 750 a week and dont do the dbols for the first cycle! leave them for the secong when u r reade to go EOD! Sides depend on the idiviudal!

Quote Originally Posted by steggs
    fair enough im not one to argue you do have valid points however those roid calculators fail to include lots of other factors such as genetics ,metabolic rate , and loads more things

dont get me wrong i love sus i personaly get the best results of any of the tests from sus
    but not everyone is like me and u

I did explain that, the calculator is an accurate estimate or close to! yes metabolic rate, weight, diet, cardio, ancilaries and knowlwdge are all factors, my point is how to make sustanon work effectively and properly taking adcantage of all the ester and timing them effectively!

I hope that helps!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You said it yourself, it rocks because it's test...or am I missing the point?

crypticaddict is offline Junior Member
    test is indeed test, but I have also made awesome gains on Sust. I love the stuff, so far the most painful to shoot for me has been the sust from loeffler, but it didn't hurt as bad as everyone makes it out to, and it worked awesome

Britguy is offline Banned
    you have a point to a certain degree about using tests for the same purposes - in England Sus tends to be cheaper than E or Cyp, prop is expensive and comes in low doses eg test e 250mg - prop 100mg = same price per amp

Thanks for the very good answer Alexander, now i understand why 1000mg of susta/week can't be compared to injecting 1000mg of enenthate/week.

So u think that i should do at least 750mg/week of sust and skip the dbols for the first time. What do u think of starwins advice? To inject 125mg eod = 500mg/week, or is it then better to inject 250mg twice a week?

The thing is that i rather start with a low dose say 500mg/week since it is the first time for me to se the results and to se how my body react to steroids .

Hope u dont mind that i ask u lots of question.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Thanks for the very good answer Alexander, now i understand why 1000mg of susta/week can't be compared to injecting 1000mg of enenthate/week.
    Why wouldn't it? 150mg of the esters in the sust is somewhat shorter than enanthate but 100mg of the sust is actually the deconate ester which is a longer acting ester than enanthate. I'm not going to get into a debate about this but I find the 'opinions' expressed by alexander to be exactly that...opinions. If you are somehow buying into the concept that sust is superior then you're wrong because as he stated and as everyone knows, test is test is test when esters and their weights are removed.

50%natural

I dont have a opinion that susta whould be superior. I'm going to explain what i was trying to say.

The thing was that i thougt that injecting 1000mg of susta /week sounded a bit much since i compared it with people i know an have talked to that used enanthate at 500mg/week. When i read alexanders post i understand why u could inject 250mg susta eod. Can't be many that do inject 250mg enanthate eod. This is what i meant with: Thanks for the very good answer Alexander, now i understand why 1000mg of susta/week can't be compared to injecting 1000mg of enenthate/week.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Why wouldn't it? 150mg of the esters in the sust is somewhat shorter than enanthate but 100mg of the sust is actually the deconate ester which is a longer acting ester than enanthate. I'm not going to get into a debate about this but I find the 'opinions' expressed by alexander to be exactly that...opinions. If you are somehow buying into the concept that sust is superior then you're wrong because as he stated and as everyone knows, test is test is test when esters and their weights are removed.
    yes test is test and I never implied or said that sustanon is superior to any kind of test! what I explained was the best way to use sustanon and how to make the best of its esters! and this is not an opinion its a fact!

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    Wow..... you guys are getting silly! all good info, but wtf.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust is great as long as you understand how to run it. If you inject EOD than you'll be gold. My first cycle was with it and my third coming up will be with it again.

paperboy is offline Banned
    i like sust over the other tests because it makes me more horny, so i always use it over cyp, i'm on it right now but after reading this thread I thnk i'll increase the dosage, i was using 500 a week but I think i'll try 250 eod for a while..

you wont regret it!
    Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    i like sust over the other tests because it makes me more horny, so i always use it over cyp, i'm on it right now but after reading this thread I thnk i'll increase the dosage, i was using 500 a week but I think i'll try 250 eod for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy
    You don't have to up your dosage. You should definitely switch to shooting it EOD but you don't have to use the full ML. If you have amps or the redijects than buy a sterile vial for $2 and fill it up. That way you can choose how much for each shot. If you are growing good off 500mg with not too stable blood levels than you'll do great at 500mg with stable blood levels. I say stay at the same dosage and if you feel the need go up on dosage next cycle.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I did 500mg a week for my first cycle and got good results.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmmtheIceman
    I did 500mg a week for my first cycle and got good results.
    Same here.

somehow EcoastVIP is right, you can shoot half of a cc of 250 EOD which will equal 125mg from injection! So on week of M<W<F<S you will have shot 500mg but in the next week of tu<TH<SAT< only 375 which is not enough! not counting that the prop from that week is only 45 mg which is not even close to good! yes blood levels will be stable but very low and if u r using other gear like deca or fina this amount of test is not enough! remember something with this thread am not trying to make sustanon the best test to use but yes I do want to help people understand how it works best! so no do not cut it in half as it is the prop in evry injection is only 30 mg and the phenyl prop 60 if u cut you will only get 15 from prop and 30 form the phenylprop and this are the fast acting esters you may as well inject prop 100mg by itself! remember again one more time sustanon is not about the mgs but to know how to time the esters!

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Prop is not gone in 2 days... If you ever look at a chart of blood levels after shooting prop, day 1 and 2 are steady, day 3 there is a 3-7% drop then it falls rapidly for a few days.

I'll post the chart if I find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    500 mg a week is not bad it will give u decent results even without the D-bols but for it to be really effective u must shoot it eod! enenthate for example has one ester of about 2 week duration so levels are stable by the 4th and 5th week and at 500 mg a week u may have better blood levels with enenthate than with sustanon, the thing about sustanon 250 is that 30 mg from prop, 60 phenylprop, this two are used in the first 3 to 4 days the 60 from the isocrop will last until the second and the 100mg from the decanoate until the third. so there are different releases of test at different times form the different esters as with enenthate the release and duration is always the same. Its a little bit complicated but lets say u r doing prop only for 3 days at 100mg well by the 5th day its gone! so the prop from sustanon by the time u inect again its gone and used! the same with the phenylprop what u inject the first week is gone by the second hte ones acumulating are the isocrap from one week to the next and the decanoate from one week to the second and third! I hope this is not confusing you more! so by shoting eod when one week is 4 shots =1000mg dicard 120 from the prop, then discard 240 from the phenyl which r used in the first week the other 240 from isocrap will be used the next week and the 400 from the decanoate the week after! so u are noit getting all the 1000 in one week! now with enenthate the release is constant and the same! if u do 1000 mg week the realse will be 1000 consistently as if u were doing 1000mg of prop a week they will be used in that week! now to help u a little bit! try at least 750 a week and dont do the dbols for the first cycle! leave them for the secong when u r reade to go EOD! Sides depend on the idiviudal!

This is completley wrong. In the first few weeks there will be a difference due to the fact there are short esters in Sus. After that the more frequent the injections the more stable the blood levels rule applies.

So u think that i should do at least 750mg/week of sust and skip the dbols for the first time. What do u think of starwins advice? To inject 125mg eod = 500mg/week, or is it then better to inject 250mg twice a week?

The thing is that i rather start with a low dose say 500mg/week since it is the first time for me to se the results and to se how my body react to steroids .

Hope u dont mind that i ask u lots of question.

Once again you are way off base, here is the "best" way to shoot Sustanon or any other AAS for sustained blood levels. You have to front load and inject daily.

http://www.getswole.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=1734

here is a decent computation of sus ED

http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

Best is relative to methoda I have heard of through research, and exludes nootropics and other cutting edge products, alothough I am relatively sure the same principle would apply.

yes test is test and I never implied or said that sustanon is superior to any kind of test! what I explained was the best way to use sustanon and how to make the best of its esters! and this is not an opinion its a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    This is completley wrong. In the first few weeks there will be a difference due to the fact there are short esters in Sus. After that the more frequent the injections the more stable the blood levels rule applies.
    what is wrong! what is this!

I put the quotation in bold I was refering to...
    It seems the sus ED link is down ATM too, maybe just a glitch with the site...

what is wrong! what is this!
    Last edited by odrorir; 08-24-2004 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Basskiller not up

does anyone here inject 250mg sust EOD?

somehow EcoastVIP is right, you can shoot half of a cc of 250 EOD which will equal 125mg from injection! So on week of M<W<F<S you will have shot 500mg but in the next week of tu<TH<SAT< only 375 which is not enough! not counting that the prop from that week is only 45 mg which is not even close to good! yes blood levels will be stable but very low and if u r using other gear like deca or fina this amount of test is not enough! remember something with this thread am not trying to make sustanon the best test to use but yes I do want to help people understand how it works best! so no do not cut it in half as it is the prop in evry injection is only 30 mg and the phenyl prop 60 if u cut you will only get 15 from prop and 30 form the phenylprop and this are the fast acting esters you may as well inject prop 100mg by itself! remember again one more time sustanon is not about the mgs but to know how to time the esters!
    if u inject 250mg EOD it will be 1000mg one week and 750mg second week en so on..

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Sust

Great thread guys. I am thinking of running Sust alone for my first cylce. I was wondering also if 250mg twice a week would work. From what I am reading it looks like 125mg EOD is really the way to go, spreading out the dosage. Correct?

Thanks,
    MT

great thread this ,u can hear the frustraion

very entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Starwin
    if u inject 250mg EOD it will be 1000mg one week and 750mg second week en so on..
    exactly and if u cut it in half you will shoot 500 one week and 375 the next! that is my point you contradict yourself! read my post right thats exaclty what i wrote!

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    Prop is not gone in 2 days... If you ever look at a chart of blood levels after shooting prop, day 1 and 2 are steady, day 3 there is a 3-7% drop then it falls rapidly for a few days.

I'll post the chart if I find it.
    and u want to cut it in half! if some people state that there not enough prop in sustanon ! by injecting half a cc will mean u only get 15 mg each injection

ok here is my last take on this dont inject ED for that go with prop more stable
    dont cut it in half that wont give u enugh test and the ester in it wont do the work correctly. now read the first post, the one at the very beggingn of the thread, yea the one I started, the genesis of this discussion, All I meant ia how to make the best use of the esters in sustanon and have better stable blood levels! load 500 on day 1, 250 on day 2 and 3 and then contionue EOD! let the esters do their work! sus works at 500 a week yes you will get results, but for that matter I think enenthate is better and so most of you too! the discussion here never was to imply that sustanon is the best test to use I said that also test is test and anyone can bulk or lean on any test depending on the diet and training! if 3 times a week is what u think is right so be it if eod is to challenging dont bother! hey dont even use it if u dont want to! Do as u please but please do it right and correct. And whether some may like it or not EOD is the best way to shoot it! Thank you for your attention to this matter!
    May God Bless you all and you Muscles Grow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I'm lost I understand that 250 eod would be 1000 a week 750 the next. but is'nt that a lot of test for newbie. Or becuase of the differnt esters its not like taking 1000 of cyp or eth

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    Jag körde 125 mg eod och deca 100 mg e3d jag gainade 15 kilo på 12 veckor hade inga biverkningar förutom att jag blev sjukt kåt...

Thread Information