started first cycle

well yesterday was my first injection of QV test cyp 200, went great, no pain or soreness at all. im doing 200mg 2x per week for 10-12 weeks (i wanted to start out mild with this cycle to see how it goes). i do have some ?s though, i hav nolva and clomid on hand, whats the correwct PCT for a cycle like this. also i have some methyl-d left over (about 4 weeks worth), could i take this too just to try and get a boost, cuz i know the test wont start kickin for like 4 weeks? thanks for all the info everyone has posted here, i have learned alot and am thankful i found this board before i tried anything. ill keep yall posted on how its going, as of right now im 5 10, 169, 13%bf.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    18 years old is rather young for aas. However, if your gonna do it, your gonna do it.
    PCT:
    Clomid
    Day 1 300 mgs
    Day 2 150 mgs
    Day 3 100 mgs
    Day 4-28 50 mgs
    Nolvadex 10 to 20 mgs ed

so should i start nolva afer i finish my cycle or right now?

i know 18 is young, and i know no one in here will support it, but i have weighed out the risks and im ok with them

dogsofwar is offline Member
    You should run nolva during the cycle to prevent gyno (from the very beginning).

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghstay05
    so should i start nolva afer i finish my cycle or right now?

i know 18 is young, and i know no one in here will support it, but i have weighed out the risks and im ok with them
    have you really? or are you just lying to yourself like most people do? good luck man, i hope things go well though i think it is a poor decision..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i started when i was 17,i have no regrets.i'm 34 now and still healthy as horse.just be smart with it.back then i had no idea what i was doing.if i knew then what i know now......fuk,i dont want to even think where i could be right now...goodluck kid.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Hows your diet look bro?

diet is near perfect (imo), only major fault is that im still i highschool and on A days i get out at 10, which is ok cuz i go straight home and eat (school starts at 830, so 1 hour 30mins is perfect between meals) but on B days i dont get home till 1140 so i have a 3 hour 15 min break between . Now that im on i am going to up my protein to about 225-250g a day and bump my cal intake from aprox. 3000 to 4000 if not more. i eat clean and often. hit each bodypart once a week hardcore except abs and calves i train 2x weekly. i ALWAYS get 8 hours of sleep if not more (during the week i try and get 10, weekends 8 always). one thing i am minorly concerned about is the bloating factor (its no biggy, but id like to keep it to a minimum) are there any specific things i can do to help this (alter water intake, lower sodium intake, ect....). thanks for not bashing me completely, i know how yall feel about young ones, i feel the same, but only because most kids my age dont know what they are getting into and how to follow correct procedures to get the most out of it while keeping the sides to a minimum. cant wait till it starts kickin.
    Last edited by 8f7dn48dn3v5dn4d8f6kg; 08-24-2004 at 04:13 PM.

btw starting nolva at 10mg/day today

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the world of juice! you're going to be doing it the rest of your life man. in all seriousness, you're young, but i hope it works out

Thread Information