eloso is offline New Member

sustanon question

I know every one really seems to prefer test e over sus because of sus half life, but how much could it hurt if I divide 500 mg of sus over a week & inject every other day in my next cycle. I heard a little talk of it on some threads, but nothing too definitive. The reason is because I've never used test e or test prop, and I enjoy the instant pump I get from using sus and I know how my body reacts to sus. injections don't really bother me. I know test prop I can get a pump as well, but I'm not sure how many mg are in a ml of prop so I have a fear it will be a large injection. I am a little affraid of what I'm not sure of and I don't want to miss out as well. need help fom the experts........................................... ..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Running it EOD is the important thing to do so as long as you're going that route you should be fine.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    the "instant pump" u are gettting is from the prop in the sust. like ecoast said. it has to be run EOD to keep blood levels stable.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    I went 3 weeks doing two shots a week to equal 500...not very good, switched to EOD and noticed a big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by smhart75
    I went 3 weeks doing two shots a week to equal 500...not very good, switched to EOD and noticed a big difference.
    That's good to hear from someone's experience. We can all make the assumption based off logic but it's good to hear from experience as well.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Running it EOD is the important thing to do so as long as you're going that route you should be fine.
    When I do test E, I can do 1 gram and not need anti-e's, sustenon 500 per week... wow my nips perk up like crazy, they hurt and and I have to anti-e up big time and I am only taking injects every 3rd day... I notice the testosterone support of libido seems to last about 3 days with sust and I dont feel much fluctuation in between but if I miss and go into day #4, then the testosteone drops and I feel it. I am almost afraid if I did sust every day to every other day I'd be growing up big boobies FAST.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    I was shooting twice a week then, after I was cool with the injections, I started shooting EOD....BIG difference! Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    When I do test E, I can do 1 gram and not need anti-e's, sustenon 500 per week... wow my nips perk up like crazy, they hurt and and I have to anti-e up big time and I am only taking injects every 3rd day... I notice the testosterone support of libido seems to last about 3 days with sust and I dont feel much fluctuation in between but if I miss and go into day #4, then the testosteone drops and I feel it. I am almost afraid if I did sust every day to every other day I'd be growing up big boobies FAST.
    Uhh ... other way around. You're growing boobies as you put it because you are running it wrong. You have unstable blood levels and therefore more side effects. Try running it EOD, you may find that solves the problem.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i personally don't like the idea of running sus. eod unless you are going to shoot at least 1cc everytime, i just don't think when you break it up into half of a cc that the 15mg of prop. is enough to do much,i know it keeps your blood levels more constant doing it this way but i have run sus every third day and eod and in terms of gains didn't notice any difference.that is my opinion i know a lot of people will disagree with this but that is how it worked for me and i have run sus numerous times.

dumblucky is offline Member
    IMO
    sust is not compound that should be used by novices in the gear game
    Yes Iwould advise also runnin 1cc Eod which is equal to approx 875 mg of test a week ..
    thts quite a high amount for a novice in AAS specially when stacked with somthin else

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i personally don't like the idea of running sus. eod unless you are going to shoot at least 1cc everytime, i just don't think when you break it up into half of a cc that the 15mg of prop. is enough to do much,i know it keeps your blood levels more constant doing it this way but i have run sus every third day and eod and in terms of gains didn't notice any difference.that is my opinion i know a lot of people will disagree with this but that is how it worked for me and i have run sus numerous times.
    Just wanted to correct you on something. That's not just your opinion, it's your results and no one can argue those with you. Some people are different and you are one that has no problems with sides at E3D. It's not ideal but you can get away with it. Not everyone can though. And I agree, sust is best for the more experienced. That way you can run the full ml EOD.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i think if you are going to run a gram a wk. eod sus can be a very good compound but not for someone with little to no AS experience,unless it is homebrew the way Eastcoast made it by adding more prop then i think it could be run more effectively at lower dosage eod.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    ,unless it is homebrew the way Eastcoast made it by adding more prop then i think it could be run more effectively at lower dosage eod.
    Thanks daddy-o!

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    most sust is 250 mg/ml right? if you divide 2 mls into a shot eod ur going to loose a notcible amount of mg's in the tip of the needle unless u use the airlock meothed
    The airlock method? You lost me. Are you really concerned about the needle's length of lost mg's? I usually draw air in after I fill the syringe up. I then hold it upside down and squeeze all the air out far enough to see the oil just touch the needle. Then I switch needles. So I guess this huge lose is not a concern for me.

in the tip of the needle after you inject, theres a tiny bit of gear left in the tip..

if u take 2 mls and shoot it ED or EOD the amount in the tip will add up..

the air lock method requires u to withdrawl some air into the syringe with the gear. and when you inject, you hold the needle so the air is above the gear.. then you inject all the gear and a touch of the air.. this will ensure ALL gear gets in u.
    I see what you're saying now. The drop left after the injection, not before. Either way it's so insignificant I don't worry. If I'm losing it every shot every cycle than I consider it part of the factored in reasons for the dosage I'm running. When you get down to it though, a half ml of sust (regular recipe) isn't much prop at all so with or without the airlock method it's better for more experienced users that can run it at a full ml EOD.

gunner20 is offline Junior Member
    newbie here as you can see, little confused. whenever i switch my needle i am holding the needle side up and have the plunger pulled all the way back, have as much of the juice to run down then i switch the needle. one of you said you push the plunger until a little oil comes out the tip then switch. am i doing this wrong, i would think if you switched needles at that point, you would lose all of whats in the needle at that time. i know im off the original subject a little bit here, but just confused.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    newbie here as you can see, little confused. whenever i switch my needle i am holding the needle side up and have the plunger pulled all the way back, have as much of the juice to run down then i switch the needle. one of you said you push the plunger until a little oil comes out the tip then switch. am i doing this wrong, i would think if you switched needles at that point, you would lose all of whats in the needle at that time. i know im off the original subject a little bit here, but just confused.
    I mean the tip as in before it gets to the needle. Just to get the air out. Then switch needles.

dumblucky is offline Member

the air lock method requires u to withdrawl some air into the syringe with the gear. and when you inject, you hold the needle so the air is above the gear.. then you inject all the gear and a touch of the air.. this will ensure ALL gear gets in u.

people actually do this
    so much for proper injection techniques

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Just wanted to correct you on something. That's not just your opinion, it's your results and no one can argue those with you. Some people are different and you are one that has no problems with sides at E3D. It's not ideal but you can get away with it. Not everyone can though. And I agree, sust is best for the more experienced. That way you can run the full ml EOD.
    agreed, 1st cycle of sust, 250mg eod and was told that was too much for 1st cycle and cut back to 125mg eod and gains stopped, back to 250mg eod and gains started again, like you said, That's not just your opinion, it's your results and no one can argue those with you. works for me!

if people think splitting the 2 ml injection into eod is obsurd, then what would be a better solution?( I don't wat to do a 250 inj EOD; way too much test!!) I'm contemplating test prop, but not sure cause confused about the mg/ml of test prop as well as how much to run a week to be equivelant to 500mg of sus... a week. Would using test prop instead affect the gains. opinions/ experiences, please.

thats what I thought seems to be the trend 50-100mg. Eod test prop. Thinkin':
    wk 1-10 test prop eod/ 500 a week
    wk 1-8 deca 300-400mg a week
    wk 9-12 winstrol 25mg ed
    *nolva throughout
    *clomid 24 hrs after last winny shot.

tried to match PCT start times together...
    I read the posts every day for the last 2 months and this is what I've figured out.(best I could do)

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I sstarted with 500 the 250 for 3 days then 250 EOD! second week now and I really feel it in the gym and the bed!

-Deca dosne't even begin to kick in until week 4, so it shoudl be run 10 -12 weeks

-prop 75mg ED. Run it 2 weeks past the deca.

wintrol at 25mg ed won't do anyhitng. 50mg ED for 6 weeks.

-clomid 3 days after last prop shot. 300/100/50

not trying to be a dick animal but actually he is gonna want to take the prop 2 1/2 weeks past the deca so PCT lines up correctly

run deca for only 2 weeks?

no he is saying it should be run a minimm of 10-12 weeks

gotchya. i'm not always quick on the draw. makes sense. so extend the cycle 2 more weeks(1-12 t.prop/ 1-10 deca / 9-14 winny) & its good 2 go. fa shizzle

i personally would run the deca 12 weeks. but thats just IMO

Thread Information