Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Seeking more knowledge.....

I just posted earlier about a cycle I may be engaging upon. As I sit here at work and think of my goals I start to get hesitant if this is the right path to take at first! As mentioned earlier, I am 5'10 about 210 and bf is a bit higher than once was in my past (around 17-19%). I am 31 yo and after getting married, having a kid, and now working a constant 9-5 job, I am just now getting back into it after laying off for about 2 years. I have since been back lifting for about 8 months now and can feel the changes. My diet is good (I follow those posted here based on my goals). Cardio could improve and I will work on that. This is my dilemma; I feel that before I start a cycle I should "clean-up" my appearance first, due to the fact that most cycles will add to the additional fat already existing on my body? Or should I jump into a cycle and fight the fat battle after the fact? If I were to attack it the first way (clean-up my appearance) what would you suggest me taking to get this done as quickly as possible? I am aware of Clen , DNP (don’t really wanna mess w/ that) ECA and what not. Sorry if I am wasting everyone's time, but I know there is someone out there who has started out on this journey similar to mine? I have taken a cycle in the past (Sus, d-bol..about 4 years ago) but due to lack of knowledge and well marriage and kids, that kind of all went to the way side! So if you were me what would you do? What call would you make?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Id try get body fat down to atleast 14 before bulking cause your gona increase body fat during the cycle anyway so try clen and a clean diet and work on the cardio and you should be ready to cycle.

good luck bro

Galoot67 is offline Junior Member
    I am currently dropping my bf down before i bulk. I have been doing it since June. I was at about 20%. Its gone down alot, im not sure how much though. Ive been running clen /ecy also with a clean diet and lots of running, basketball. I plan on doing this till I hit 10%.

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member
    So whats a good cycle to run of clen ? What should I stack that with? Sorry for the questions, but at work and sometimes researching is hard.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont want to use clen you dont have to bro!! Go on something called--"dedication". DIET and cardio for a good 2-3 months and dont fu ck up and i promise you'll get or almost be where you want. Then you'll be ready to make the decision for taking AS. Hit up the other boards for a good diet and workout sched.
    If you are going to take clen. All you really need is water. lots of it!! Good luck and keep us updated.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    If you dont want to use clen you dont have to bro!! Go on something called--"dedication". DIET and cardio for a good 2-3 months and dont fu ck up and i promise you'll get or almost be where you want. Then you'll be ready to make the decision for taking AS. Hit up the other boards for a good diet and workout sched.
    If you are going to take clen. All you really need is water. lots of it!! Good luck and keep us updated.
    This here is a true statement. Bro adjust your diet to fit your goals cardio first thing in the am on an empty stomach for 45-60 mins a day. In about 2 mons you should be down to about 12%, then reevaluate your aas aproach

Thread Information