kafabe is offline Junior Member

shooting into scar tissue

I am having trouble with glute shots. When I inject, It is hell to push the gear in. I almost break the syringe trying to push in. I think I am in scar tissue. Sometimes I can push the needle in farther and hold it in deeper and the gear will go in easy. anyone have this problem sometimes. I preffer glute shots than anything else, for some reason. I wonder if you can go with a longer needle than 1 1/2 inch. Like 1 3/4 or do they make it? just wondering. I was making sure it wasn;t me so I wondered if anyone else ever deals with this.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    I am having trouble with glute shots. When I inject, It is hell to push the gear in. I almost break the syringe trying to push in. I think I am in scar tissue. Sometimes I can push the needle in farther and hold it in deeper and the gear will go in easy. anyone have this problem sometimes. I preffer glute shots than anything else, for some reason. I wonder if you can go with a longer needle than 1 1/2 inch. Like 1 3/4 or do they make it? just wondering. I was making sure it wasn;t me so I wondered if anyone else ever deals with this.
    No 1.5 inch is it... its time you start rotating and try the quads... they arent so bad, usually goes better if you do them more on the outter thigh then on top of lap... (dont recommend top of lap because very painful, outter thigh at least you can still walk because you dont use the outter thigh muscle so much when walking).

If you lay off and rest/relax the overused muscle, you can go back to it again later and it wont be totally shot for use as an injection site, but eventually you get to where scar tissue gets so bad, that after an injection much of the injection bleeds out/leaks out into addipose tissue for some intense after injection pain or worst is body forms an abscess around the injection and none of it is used by the body.

My quads are just about at this same state now and I am having to get used to glute injections again, I hate them because I cannot to the one handed injection thing so what a difficult thing trying to get to a delt or a glute by yourself. Wife will kill me if she thinks I am doing steroids so there is no asking her to help, so.... I am almost where I have to just exit and go into PCT where otherwise I have gear and desire to continue cycle until March.

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Same here with my delts they are both cord borads. I've been going other places.

Served is offline Associate Member
    Good Info

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    No 1.5 inch is it... its time you start rotating and try the quads... they arent so bad, usually goes better if you do them more on the outter thigh then on top of lap... (dont recommend top of lap because very painful, outter thigh at least you can still walk because you dont use the outter thigh muscle so much when walking).

If you lay off and rest/relax the overused muscle, you can go back to it again later and it wont be totally shot for use as an injection site, but eventually you get to where scar tissue gets so bad, that after an injection much of the injection bleeds out/leaks out into addipose tissue for some intense after injection pain or worst is body forms an abscess around the injection and none of it is used by the body.

My quads are just about at this same state now and I am having to get used to glute injections again, I hate them because I cannot to the one handed injection thing so what a difficult thing trying to get to a delt or a glute by yourself. Wife will kill me if she thinks I am doing steroids so there is no asking her to help, so.... I am almost where I have to just exit and go into PCT where otherwise I have gear and desire to continue cycle until March.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    They do make longer needles up to 4", im not sure where to get them. They are used for spinal cords.

c5529 is offline Member
    I would not suggest using a needle longer than 1.5 inches as you start getting pretty close to quite a few nerves and blood vessels....Try other areas and give the glutes a break for a bit.....

Thread Information