latman49 is offline Member

Crossing the Border

I don't live very far from Laredo, TX and need some advice on shopping in Mexico. I have never used AS but I have been researching for 2years. I havn't had the balls to do a cycle, but I am sick of downing NitroTech and prohormones and everything else on the planet to gain 1 pound a month. I'm ready for some real results. Here's a list of what I need: Sust250,Deca , Eq or Winny,HCG ,Clomid, and maybe nolvadex . I'm 6'0'', 195, so I won't look suspicious when I cross, but I still have some concerns.
    1)Has the Sept. 11th attack tightened security?
    2)When I get across, will everything I need be out on display in the pharmacies?
    3)What's the best way to bring the stuff back?
    4)What else should I look out for?

Any help and advice from guys who have crossed hear or someplace else would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    Sept. 11 has tightened security. If you don't see what you want on the shelves, just ask, not all the pharms over there carry the same thing. Also alot of them have different prices, so shop around. Me and my buddy tape it to our thighs. Wear baggy pants. Take a taxi across, have a few beers before you come back across, and when the border patrol asks if you are bringing anything back say just the liquor in our bellies. Just stay cool, taxis don't get a full search near as much as personal vehicles. I cross at Acuna.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Have you studied pictures of the actual vials and tell-tale signs of fakes? Lots of people who have been going there say there are lots of fakes around. Also, you will definitely need nolva (unless you're getting it someplace else). Also, deca and eq are supposedly not good to take together, they hit the same receptor or something. PM me and I'll share a few tips I've picked up if you don't wanna cab it.

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member

Buying in Mexico

I just brought back from Tijuana a six week cycle of Sust. It only cost me 32$'s. Then i bought some Clomid which was not that much at all, dont remember the price though. The cab idea is a good one. If you choose to walk back accross the border i would not reccommend bringing back needles just bring back the AS. The most ideal thing would to be some way to go accross the boarder in a big bus full of American's they dont no even really question you, you just sit in the bus and they ask you if you are American. Good Luck

Thanks for the tips fellas. I've studied pictures of the real vs. fake stuff in Anabolics 2000, so I think I'll be ok there.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well, I agree I have been hearing stories of fake Gear floating all around Mexico. Here is something I read in Anabolic magazine. These guys supposidly went down to Mex, and went into a border town pharmacy and they bought their gear and just about as soon as they paid and walked out some Mex police stopped them, and they drove them around for hours wanting 500.00. They finally settled for what the guys had on them, something like 100 bucks, and the cops droped them off in a "not so friendly" place in Mex. Don't know if the story is true, but just what i read in Anabolics.
    Don't mean to scare you bro, but it is just a crap shoot.
    good advice though about the taxi and the bus, now Customs will know what to look for... guys in cabs.. stop em and ask them for gear.. hee haaa..

rocklizard is offline Junior Member
    If you live close to Laredo then you may be close to Progresso as well. The prices are much cheaper there. You don't shop at pharmacies anyway, you go to the veteranarians stores. Example. . .Laredo the Test 200= $55.00, in Progresso the same exact item is $20.00

I've been to Progresso before, that is actually the only time that I've crossed the border. Some friends and I went there and walked across and did some shopping(real shopping). All I got was a sombrero and a hammick. I wish that I knew then what I know now. When walked back across, they guards only asked us if we had any food or alcohol in our bags and just glanced inside. Is it that easy every time?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man if you are that close, why don't you just do a dry run, just to see what happens?

9natural9 is offline Banned
    gotta question...I know a guy who stuffed gear in his shoe and got snagged by the border patrol...then they strip searched him...does anyone know the procedure of getting by these muscle haters?

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    1. Yes, Sept 11th has tightened security but its not that bad.

2. Most gear is not out on display. What they'll have on display will be shit like Sust redijects, nolva, clomid, etc (mostly legal). They have it in the back most of the time.

3. I've gone several times and I've hidden it in the car. If you hide it in the car make sure it's somewhere they will have to use tools to get to. They mostly just check your trunk around the spare tire ,under the seats, and around the engine.

4. Go with someone, be cool, look them in the eyes, don't be overly nice, slip them a $20(joking)

celly510 is offline Junior Member
    all i gotta say is boarder gaurds are hella racist. if you look arab or mexican theyll fuck with you. im neither but i look it. they treated me like a terorist. i was coming back from tiajuana and they damn near ripped my car apart. used a dog. knocked on all the fenders. used a screw driver to break open panels on the inside of my car. broke my door by ripping it open. asked me a hundred insulting questions. finally let me go.

they didnt find the stash though

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    they took my stereo speaker box apart one time, and searched everyone in my pickup. since then i always use the cab technique, and it hasn't failed yet. they always use the dogs. be safe, buy something like some pottery, or a t-shirt so you will have something to claim. always have a few drinks, it calms the nerves.

$uperman is offline Member
    im planning a trip also , do they sill do a body search on you if you take the taxi ? was the taxi driver cool w/ you carrying it and what parts of the taxi did they search ? thanx....

ironwise is offline New Member
    I have been back and forth across the border at Laredo for 9 years. I have been busted once and had to pay a nice fine then sent on my way. Got busted with 12 vials of test. I walked across then and that was the last time I walked across. I believe it is to risky to walk so now I drive across park in Nuevo Laredo and grab a cab. Shop around, there are some good deals there to be made.Test200 runs between $15-$35 just gotta shop. Do not talk with anyone on the streets there are plenty of snitches that will rat u out to the border guards. The cab drivers are the best persons for info. And do not shop close to the bridge area go further into the city. And take your chick if she is cool with it. And stay away from the damn doctors. Some pharmacies will say you need a script and refer u to a doctor who will charge the f*ck out of you for the script and then u go to the pharmacy and they will charge you for the gear. The total will then be what you could have bought it on the street here. So my advice would be to take your time and shop around. If you live close make several dry runs and shop for the place that has the best deal and get use to the crossing. And when you purchase do not purchase over $500 because if you are caught at the border, under $500 worth of gear is usually considered for personal use. Then you are most likely fined and sent on your way. This is just some of my experience at the border. Good Luck.

Ironwise

Cleanboy03 is offline New Member
    Thanks Ironwise that was very helpful. So you would reccomend taking the cab over any other form of transportation back accross the border?
    Clean

Thread Information