ufc1313 is offline New Member

Question question about pyramiding

I plan to start my first cyle in a few weeks. I don't have everything set up yet, but I'm confused about whether or not I should pyramid my dosages. A couple of my buddies say that this is a good idea for a first-timer, and it will help me keep my gains when I come off. The AAS I'm wondering about whether or not I should pyramid are: Sustanon , Deca , Eq, and Winny.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You don,t need to as the oils are self tapering.Pyramiding is old school and is not done anymore

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    You don,t need to as the oils are self tapering.Pyramiding is old school and is not done anymore
    What Billy said.
    And as a further note. It's believed pyramiding cause more aromatisation (sp) because your first few low doesge injections will only saturate your receptor site's and causing your higher doeage steroids to arromatise.

Bouncer

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i've never heard that before, bouncer. interesting info. like bouncer and billy said, it's not necessary. back in the day, pyramiding was the way to go, but like the guys said, now it's just not necessary. the oils will taper themselves

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I read it recently in the 'Anabolic Edge' by Paul Boresson (sp). And it's where the idea of 'front loading' a steroid cycle comes from.

Bouncer

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    see that.....learn something new everyday. thanks bouncer!

Mr. Trenton is offline Associate Member
    Is Eq. oil based, because I just started taking it, and a moderator from another board had told me to do a 200/400/200 taper with it. The only reason I had listened to him becaus it is a well respected board, and I know the guy isn't bullshiting me because I've been on there for a while and he seems to know his shit.

Thread Information