BOSTONBEATDOWNS is offline Associate Member

Question any tall guys doing any cycles and what worked for you?

6'4
    2 years of training
    age 24
    im a tall guy who is looking to bulk up i have been suggested to run 400-600 mg of test along with nolv and proper pct. but my question is what worked for someone that i could size up too?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, dosage doesn't really have to do with size or weight.

I would run:

Week 1-12 Test Enan 500mg EW (splitting dose on Mon. and Thurs.)
    Nolva - 10mg ED
    L-dex .25mg ED
    PCT - Clomid (2 weeks after last shot)

dane is offline Junior Member
    I am 6'5 and I Got good gains from what buylongterm suggested, it just takes longer to see results because of a long torso and arms and legs. It is harder for taller people to get the visual results but it is def. possible. I had previous workout experience but after my first cycle mentioned above I could notice great results, it actually looked like I worked out. later dane

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I am 6,4 so know your problems but after only 2 years of training you havent possibly reached your natural plateaux in terms of your physique. This may not be the answer your looking for but I would persevere naturally for a bit longer and research more into gear whilst you do so.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    i'm 6'3, and the test will definatley put the weight on as long as you eat and train!

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Ok bro... 6'4 262lbs here.... about 10% bf.... my cycle of choice is tren and test prop... I run 75 to 100mg or tren ed and 100mg ed... I run cycles usually 10 weeks.... thats just me though... i have gotten great gains and have great size. Everyonce in a while lately I have thrown winstrol in the last 3 weeks for shredding.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is best! It will do you fine.

jkoehn1 is offline New Member
    I am 6'4" and currently 230lbs. I am 30 years old and currently in week 5 of a Test E 500mg/wk. I weighed at 175 lbs in high school...anorexic looking. My metabolism was off the wall and has slowed down since. But I know what you mean about taller folk not being asble to put on the weight visually. I have already gained 12 lbs (mostly LBM) so far in my cycle. But remember, on a lean frame muscle tone looks awesome. Keep working hard and reach your max potential before considering gear. You'll read that in any forum you browse. Good luck.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm 6'4", 250lbs. Been working out for about 5 years. I agree it's hard to see gains when you are tall. I have put on 15 lbs in the past year and a half (all natural) and my GF says she doesn't see a change.

I am currently researching gear as a tool to pack on another 15-20lbs.

It's weird how you can never be big enough. When I was 210 I wanted to be 225, then at 225 wanted to be 250, now at 250 want to be 265? Where will it end? Anyone else have this obsession with size?

Oh yeah....look at where I am! haha

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSTONBEATDOWNS
    6'4
    2 years of training
    age 24
    im a tall guy who is looking to bulk up i have been suggested to run 400-600 mg of test along with nolv and proper pct. but my question is what worked for someone that i could size up too?
    does 5'7" consitute as tall?? hahahaha..... thats not funny

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I'm 6'3", 225lbs, 8%BF. I may not look as bulky as the little guys but believe me, many of them wish they had our size frames to put the muscle on. If you get your shoulders massive, you're going to look great. I think you also need to really work the legs since with tall guys, it's going to be even more noticeable if you're on sticks!

I went from a low of 182lbs to 192lbs and then with some "help" have gotten as high as 230lbs without ever putting on bloat. No reason you can't add 20-30lbs of muscle over time. Just don't rush it.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    throw some dbol in at the begining of your cycle to jump start your test. take 8 a day for 4 weeks. and 12 weeks of test. (i like cyp). you should get great gains from the dbol.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    btw i am 6'3 220 8% bf

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    6'7 260 12%bf 19" arms, 17.5" calves, 25" hammies, sust,dbol , deca is my killer combo for size and eating 6 meals training 5 days a week, sumtimes 6, and tanning 4 times a week, and sleeping exactly 8 hours ed i was 190 4 years ago come along way and proud to be tall used to hate it but if you put on size you wont look as tall and lanky

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    I am 6,4 so know your problems but after only 2 years of training you havent possibly reached your natural plateaux in terms of your physique. This may not be the answer your looking for but I would persevere naturally for a bit longer and research more into gear whilst you do so.
    i have been working out for five years 6 months on and 6 off but the past 2 years steady hardcore...

thats funny you say that i think any guy is like that lol...

thanks to all of you tall guys out there, i dont feel so alone. and yes, i really need to hit my legs hard when im on my first cycle i dont even care so much for my upper body it just my legs that suck donky dick...lol,,,

As said above blast your legs and back and your weight will rise! I can see why you would want to get into gear so dont think my advice is a criticism bro, just telling you what worked for me

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Bigun
    As said above blast your legs and back and your weight will rise! I can see why you would want to get into gear so dont think my advice is a criticism bro, just telling you what worked for me
    if you dont mind me asing what was your first cycle and how did it wor out for you?

My first was 700mg test prop (14weeks), 40mg (6weeks) anavar a day, 5iu's hGH (4months). I am a tested athlete hence the short acting compunds.
    Last edited by Bigun; 08-31-2004 at 08:08 AM.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    6'7 260 12%bf 19" arms, 17.5" calves, 25" hammies, sust,dbol, deca is my killer combo for size and eating 6 meals training 5 days a week, sumtimes 6, and tanning 4 times a week, and sleeping exactly 8 hours ed i was 190 4 years ago come along way and proud to be tall used to hate it but if you put on size you wont look as tall and lanky
    25" hammies. Please tell me your upper thighs are bigger than that.
    And what does 4 days of tanning have anything to do with gaining size on a tall person?

Thread Information