Thread: Is it possible

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member

Is it possible

On this cycle to gain mass, BUT also lose fat? I know it all depends upon diet and cardio. But I really want to get this started, but have a some unwanted around the mid-section.

Test Enan 16 weeks @ 500mg EW
    EQ 14 weeks @400mg EW
    Nolva weeks 1-18 @ 10mg ED

Have a hand on the PCt, just curious if I can meet my goals on this cycle?

Current stats:
    5'10
    18% bf

Goals:
    5'10
    200 (would like to lose about 10-15lbs fat and make the normal mass gains w/ this cycle)
    12% bf

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Normal mass gains with a 12 pound fat lose is a rather unrealistic goal, IMO. I like people to focuse on one goal or the other while being very strict with diet and training. It is just the hardest thing to lose fat and gain muscle...not impossible, but difficult....you just dont want to end you cycle with mediocre results on both goals

Vale Tudo is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I see what you mean. Maybe I should try and get my BF% down before hand and this kick in this cycle? I just seems that I am not getting any super results w/ diet. Actually following the cutting primer diet and strict cardio. Any suggestions on what I can be taking to help "speed" this up B?

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale Tudo
    Yeah I see what you mean. Maybe I should try and get my BF% down before hand and this kick in this cycle? I just seems that I am not getting any super results w/ diet. Actually following the cutting primer diet and strict cardio. Any suggestions on what I can be taking to help "speed" this up B?
    t3, clen or nca stack

Thread Information