map
    map is offline Junior Member

2nd cycle in 10 years

Hi guys, i am 43, finished a 500sust and 300qv deca per week (3 monthes off)still runningHGH. I am looking to hit it again iwas so happy with my gains, my question: have primoteston depot and looking to do that with EQ, 500mg and 400mg per week while cont. the HGH i am trying to keep the sides down to a minimum, is this dosage a resonable compromise, trying not to retaine that much water. Also sometimes i forget i'm not 25 anymore, how much worse are the risks at my age ? I noticed my libido took almost 3 months to come back, never had that problem.
    Thanks for the help

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    did u do pct afterwards? if not thats why it took your libido that long. and if u did..... well its just cause u are old a hell then. hahah j/k bro

map
    map is offline Junior Member
    Well you got the old part right, but seriously probably not the way i should have no hcg but i had no shringage either, did nolv. but seemed not to kick me in, i have clomid for this cycle, do you feel hcg is necc? what about that higher risk catagory cause of age? Any insight?
    Thanks again

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    1) i dont think u will need hcg unless the cycle is gonna be a long one.... say 15 weeks or more. although u could use it if your marbles shrink up on ya.
    2) clomid should have been done for the last cycle that is why recovery took so long. also get some b-6 and take it at 200mg/ED. this will help with combating progesterone gyno caused by deca .
    3) and for your final question about age.... i see no problem with your age. i would get a full blood panel screening before hand and after, also maybe a prostate exam cause of the age. im no expert on older guys using juice.... anyone else wanna help out?

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd recommend HCG with any cycle -I've only done two and used it both times, mostly cuz I'm a shrinker. I'm also 51, by the way -Fossil City!
    I'd definitely have your PSA checked, and your test levels before and after, and monitor your HDL/LDL and your blood pressure before and after as well. I'd recommend those to anyone at any age, though -seems like the older you are, the more likely you'll pay attentiont to that sort of thing.
    Sounds like you had great results on your first cycle -congratulations!

Thread Information