msu16366 is offline Member

not getting enough calories

I dont think i am getting enough calories.
    Should i add a weight gainer with my protien shakes.
    currently in week 6 of cyp and eq.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Whats your diet look like? Post it and I can give you my thoughts. A weight gainer shake ussually isn't the best way to go IMO.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    If you don't think you're getting enough, then chances are that you aren't. Get your diet up here asap so we can help you correct what's wrong.

msu16366 is offline Member
    my diet is simply to eat every time i am hungry. i have always been lean. i am about 190 now. 6 weeks ago i weighed 170. i am in week 6 of 500 cyp and 500 eq. its getting harder to gain weight now. its hard for me to stick to a diet because i do cement work and we never get to eat where we choose and i dont have time to prepare all my meals. i am still lean but i want to gain even more. i eat everything i can and i get about 150-200 grams protien from shakes. I just dont think am getting enough calories though.
    i will keep track of what i eat tommarow (first time)

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    my diet is simply to eat every time i am hungry. i have always been lean. i am about 190 now. 6 weeks ago i weighed 170. i am in week 6 of 500 cyp and 500 eq. its getting harder to gain weight now. its hard for me to stick to a diet because i do cement work and we never get to eat where we choose and i dont have time to prepare all my meals. i am still lean but i want to gain even more. i eat everything i can and i get about 150-200 grams protien from shakes. I just dont think am getting enough calories though.
    i will keep track of what i eat tommarow (first time)

You should always go in with a plan. It makes adjustments that much easier to make if necessary (but I guess you know that now).

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    If you fail to plan you're planning to fail.

dumblucky is offline Member
    20lbs off a cycle and you are complaining???

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    20lbs off a cycle and you are complaining???
    A plateau is a plateau. If gains have slowed than he needs more calories. It's simple really. I just think it's hilarious he gave us just this
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    I dont think i am getting enough calories. Should i add a weight gainer with my protien shakes. currently in week 6 of cyp and eq.
    to work with at first.

Gilster is offline Member
    Have you ever thought of it this way?........170 lbs of weight requires X amount of calories to maintain, 190 lbs of weight requires xx amount, and 250 lbs requires XXX amount of calories to maintain. You go on cycle and you start eating more and gain 20 lbs. You now are eating as much as you were eating on day 1 of that cycle if not just slightly more. Well, you are only eating enough cals to reach and maintain at 190 lbs and you wil need to eat more to gain more weight. Your body has adjusted. A 250 lb man needs many more calories to maintain his weight than a 190 lb man. To get to 250 lbs you must eat what you need to maintain 250 lbs. When you get to 250 lbs you will stop gaining.

Start eating every 2 hours. When I was a lot heavier it ws the only way I could gain more weight. Eating every 3 hours just wasn't enough. You can fit in 3 extra meals a day this way.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    And I've always gone by the rule that if you wait until you are hungry it's way too late. Eat because you should, not because you have to. Regular people eat because they have to and regular is not your goal right?

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    And I've always gone by the rule that if you wait until you are hungry it's way too late. Eat because you should, not because you have to. Regular people eat because they have to and regular is not your goal right?
    Well said........

Eat food like it is medicine.

Thread Information