Thread: Minoxidil

gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Minoxidil

I have been taking finasteride for about 2 months now, very happy, i think ive had some thickening, but i read when you combine the minoxidil you really see some differences.My question is about the sheddingm i know you shed when starting finasteride or minoxidil, but will i get some sort of minoxidil shedding if i start taking it while already on the finasteride?After I already pushed thru the shedding from the finasteride?Hope not, thats too much for me.Oh im 23 if that matters,mild mild thinning but i see that $hit tryin to start

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    ^^^bump^^^^

just started the steride myself for same reasons except im in late 40 and was experiencing no hairloss until my 12th week of TEST ( + a million other drugs I tried and stopped on the way (Fina EQ Deca Var etc).

Somebody please remind every newbie to start finasteride 3 months befre they start any cycle.

Thats the one thinng I neglected and im getting fallout from it

Quote Originally Posted by gettnthere
    I have been taking finasteride for about 2 months now, very happy, i think ive had some thickening, but i read when you combine the minoxidil you really see some differences.My question is about the sheddingm i know you shed when starting finasteride or minoxidil, but will i get some sort of minoxidil shedding if i start taking it while already on the finasteride?After I already pushed thru the shedding from the finasteride?Hope not, thats too much for me.Oh im 23 if that matters,mild mild thinning but i see that $hit tryin to start

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    I just wish they woudl hurry up and come up with a permanent solution to hairloss....Merck has made enough money off of propecia so its time to come up with something more hardcore.

Thread Information