miltee_2000 is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate

Is There A Weight Limit For Using Testosterone Enanthate (my Weight Is About 120lbs.)My Need Is To Gain Weight And Develope Muscles.Need Suggestions,please Help!!!!!!!!

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miltee_2000
    Is There A Weight Limit For Using Testosterone Enanthate(my Weight Is About 120lbs.)My Need Is To Gain Weight And Develope Muscles.Need Suggestions,please Help!!!!!!!!

Dude, if your 120, you need to EAT HARDCORE. Forger the roids right now, they'll just mess with you. You need to build a solid frame naturally or else non of your roid gains will ever stay on you. Hit the protein like a school girl.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    Dude, if your 120, you need to EAT HARDCORE. Forger the roids right now, they'll just mess with you. You need to build a solid frame naturally or else non of your roid gains will ever stay on you. Hit the protein like a school girl.
    Agreed........ if you can't gain naturally then there's no need to run any type of AAS at this point.

Check out the diet forum there's a VET that whore's it up over there by the name of SwoleCat He knows a ton about the subject of nutrition....

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    there's a VET that whore's it up over there by the name of SwoleCat He knows a ton about the subject of nutrition....
    Exactly

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the last two posts . . . I was 150 when I started working out, I gained about 15 to 20 pounds (naturally) from hitting the gym persistently, having a good diet, and training correctly . . It was at this time I wanted to take it a lil higher . . get in the gym, eat like a horse, and put some pounds on . . When you do crank, if you do it right, you will most likly get good gains . . by having a solid diet, the right training, and most importantly, having a frame to work with . . . You need to give the steroids you put in your body something to work with (a already developed physique) . . just my opinion, latez

I dont think you have reached your maximum weight by working out naturally, until you do that, you are not ready to put nething anabolic in your system . . . .

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Is There A Weight Limit For Using Testosterone Enanthate(my Weight Is About 120lbs.)My Need Is To Gain Weight And Develope Muscles.Need Suggestions,please Help!!!!!!!!

omfg....

Eat. Lift Heavy. Eat Some More.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    man not ment to be too harsh but my g/f is like 120.... i think you have a lot of work to do before you consider juice. how old are you anyway? unless your a midget (no offense to any out there) im willing to bet your just a kid.

im 18

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    im 18
    To young bro go to the diet forum, apply what is there. You can easily put 20-25 lbs on at your age training and eating correctly.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    To young bro go to the diet forum, apply what is there. You can easily put 20-25 lbs on at your age training and eating correctly.
    Yep, plus, your natural test levels are pretty high when you're young like us as well..

At that weight, eating will help you the most...

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    i agree bro, i'm not saying to never use AAS, but if your not used to eating multiple meals a day, then i'd suggest doing that first as well, and i promise you you'll gain weight

is there anything out there that will help
    increase my appetite

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Force feeding works extremely well.

No, really, I haven't had an appetite for 2 months bro. When you eat 6-7 meals a day, you don't get hungry. You look at the clock and say, "Well, f uck time to eat again." and you do it.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Go get some n-large 2. It is great. Actually a good tasting protein/weight gainer shake. I took this about 2 years ago when I got into weights heavy and I weighed 140 lbs. In 3 months I was up to 160 lbs. That would be good gains on roids, but I did it natural. Just eating like crazy, working out 2 hours a day 5 days a week, and taking that shake. 120 lbs and 18 are both not a good combo with roids.

Take into consideration what the others were saying . . . . No offence, girls way more then you . . . Go to a supplement store and get a bunch of ****. Try Mammoth 2500 or something high in calories, protein and carbs . . I've tried alot of the different supplements and it does work (Creatine, NO-2, protein etc.) I put on alot of weight naturally, maybe due to the fact that I had a lil push from this type of stuff . . . But still, nothing beats the natural source of calories, protein and carbs, then HEALTHY FOOD . . . Now get lost, and go get busy, you got alot of work to do, lol, jk

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    120lbs you are borderline anorexic...eat a ton of food and you will get to 175lbs in no time...good luck bro...XXL

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    I couldn't agree more!
    Best of luck to you.

crimson55 is offline New Member
    All these guys are right - just eat a lot. This is tedious, but right down eveything you eat daily and check the calories. I bet you'll find that you think you're eating more than you actually are - happens all the time.

As for the appetite, it'll come slowly - again don't look for anything (suppl or otherwise) to stim. Try adding an additional 500 cal every week (or sooner if it works for you) until you've reached your ideal cal intake. By going slowly, you're body will become accustomed to eating more, more regularly. As a result in a few weeks you'll be eating a crap load more than you are today.

Knowing exactly how much you're eating and where you need to go is probably one of the best "secrets" to BB as long as your natural t levels are high enough - and at your age they are. They typically start to drop between 25 and 30 for men.

Check out the calorie forum for opinions on req'd calories/day and the split between carbs, protein and good fats...good luck...wish I was 18 again with what I know now

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Ya bro...if your young... and still growing...you dont need juice. Your body is pumping out plenty of testosterone on its own. Grow till you hit your limit...then think about juice.

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    I hear nolvadex only cycles can give 30-40lb gains applied anally.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    I hear nolvadex only cycles can give 30-40lb gains applied anally.
    no need for the sarcasm.

eat more healthy foods.

Quote Originally Posted by weightshead
    no need for the sarcasm.
    eat more healthy foods.
    Unfortunately, it's the British way.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Great advice Crimson, I actually track all my nutrition through a free website, fitday.com. It will give you all kinds of neat charts to figure out what your doing graphically, and really sheds light on your overall nutrition. It's a little less tedious than a hand diary as you only have to program your supps in once...

Quote Originally Posted by crimson55
    All these guys are right - just eat a lot. This is tedious, but right down eveything you eat daily and check the calories. I bet you'll find that you think you're eating more than you actually are - happens all the time.

As for the appetite, it'll come slowly - again don't look for anything (suppl or otherwise) to stim. Try adding an additional 500 cal every week (or sooner if it works for you) until you've reached your ideal cal intake. By going slowly, you're body will become accustomed to eating more, more regularly. As a result in a few weeks you'll be eating a crap load more than you are today.

Knowing exactly how much you're eating and where you need to go is probably one of the best "secrets" to BB as long as your natural t levels are high enough - and at your age they are. They typically start to drop between 25 and 30 for men.

Check out the calorie forum for opinions on req'd calories/day and the split between carbs, protein and good fats...good luck...wish I was 18 again with what I know now

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Get some N-Large and eat calorie dense meals. How tall are you?

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Unfortunately, it's the British way.
    really?

im british!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    Even mixing some protein with 1% or 2% milk just to get the extra calories would work in much the same way as the weight gainers, do that 3 times a day plus 3 meals and you will be on the right track...good luck...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by weightshead
    really?

im british!

My apologies, I'm married to A brit and she is ultra-cheeky!
    Cheers.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude..you gotta eat, eat, eat...I eat so **** much I feel like I am going to puke sometimes..but I believe thats how you grow

Thread Information