big4nuthin is offline Associate Member

Using T-3 for maximum protien synthesis?

How would one use t-3 for the benefit? I have read that you should not use more than 50mcg. a day and no longer than 4 weeks on. If your cycle is longer than 4 weeks where in the cycle would you use it? Would you space out your dosage or use it all at once? Also does it interfere with insulin use? Thanks!

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I have used it in 12.5mcg per day doses for extended period of time around 26 weeks or so, it helped me stay lean and i also I feel it help me retain my muscle mass as i went clean, in such a small dose it should not effect your own Thyroid production, as once i have discontinued the T-3 i did not gain any fat, I do feel that it will stimulate the protein synthesis as it did for me...good luck...XXL

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Not to be put a damper on your question, but a strict diet will yield the same results in regards to protein synthesis as will T-3. Now if your using it for increased metabolism and thyroid function that is different story. In that respect it works great, especially for someone suffering from an underactive thyroid while trying their hardest to diet down.

As for a more specific answer to your question, T-3 can be used anytime throughout a cycle except for the beginning of the cycle such as before blood levels build up and post cycle when the body is in recovery mode and vuhnerable to catabolism. T-3 has only a 36 hour active life so spreading it out throughout the day is probably the best approach. Many people also run clen along side T-3 and at the minimum some test to prevent losing any hard earned muscle (even though thats rare when used correctly.)

To learn more about T-3...Read Mallet's article's titled "Thryoid function explained Part I, II, and III."

good luck!

thanks you guys!

Anyone else?

Thread Information