bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Results from fina/prop

I'm 24 yrs old, 6'3 225 lbs ~13%bf. I've done five cycles including deca sust test e and eq. I've lost a bit of size since my last enethate/deca cycle but am fine with that. I just started a prop/fina cycle. prop is 125mg/ed 12 weeks and fina is 100mg/ed 10 weeks. I am looking to cut uo but hoping to get a bit of size back. My diet is low fat but taking in 400 grams protien + crazy calories daily. Just wondering if i'll still get some noticable size gains on my body. I know my past cycles made me retain water but i was still all in all bigger than i am now, even without the bloating. Just wondering what to expect. BTW, day 10.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    are u doin cardio?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    400 grams of protein and upwards of 4200 calories and you will definetly see noticable gains.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, 875mg of prop a week w/ 700mg of fina and you dont know if your gonna grow???? good luck fitting in your house. My question is.... how the hell are you gonna deal with the pain???

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    bro, 875mg of prop a week w/ 700mg of fina and you dont know if your gonna grow???? good luck fitting in your house. My question is.... how the hell are you gonna deal with the pain???
    The pain.... I dunno either, but I have heard good things about a lot of ug labs' fina/prop mixes that make the injections bareable.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to lean up its in your diet. Low fat diets do not promote fat loss the way you would think. Cardio diet training drugs thats the effective order imo. Check out the diet forum bro, there is a good baseline diet that will help you

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    My last cycle was 1600mg prop 700mg fina wk last time, it hurt like a biatch , it was 18 weeks. I saw everything that I wanted. You will see excellent results as long as you keep your diet in check.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    The pain.... I dunno either, but I have heard good things about a lot of ug labs' fina/prop mixes that make the injections bareable.
    get out of here!!! I am planning a prop/fina combo for my next cyc. Bro, I hope thats true. Let me know if you hear anything else. I'll keep my eyes open

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    My last cycle was 1600mg prop 700mg fina wk last time, it hurt like a biatch , it was 18 weeks. I saw everything that I wanted. You will see excellent results as long as you keep your diet in check.
    your my hero!!

Im only running 400mg prop w/ 50mg var right now a week. I feel like a little girl right now fellas. Im seeing great results but now im getting that "what was i thinkin" feeling....

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    The prop and fina were both my homebrew. I'm taking 2cc's everynight 1 of each mixed. It's a bit painful right after the shot but practically nothing the next day. About day 10 and just started really feeling it, physically and mentally. I'm loving it. Thanks for the feedback.

Thread Information