Thread: Fina Taste

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

Fina Taste

I'm about 2 weeks into my cycle of fina 100mg ED/ prop 125mgED. Why is it that sometimes I get the taste of fina really bad then other times nothing. The worst was when I shot my glute. My girlfriend could smell the fina from a foot away on my breathe. I mix the two in the same syringe and it is 1 cc of each. Not a problem but courious on why it's worse sometimes than others.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    yeah - i had a similar experience with Fina. A cop smelled it and though he smelled sour alcohol.

Im convinced that it does produce an odor. Some people's natural body odor can either mask the smell or make it even more pungent.

If you are sweating like a pig - its gonna be stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsheets
    I'm about 2 weeks into my cycle of fina 100mg ED/ prop 125mgED. Why is it that sometimes I get the taste of fina really bad then other times nothing. The worst was when I shot my glute. My girlfriend could smell the fina from a foot away on my breathe. I mix the two in the same syringe and it is 1 cc of each. Not a problem but courious on why it's worse sometimes than others.

Swellin Guest
    This is much like the dreaded fina cough. Some people get it more often than others. Even those who get it often, don't have it all of the time.

I have tasted the battery acid/laquer thinner from fina before. Usually, I get the taste...right before I get the cough. About the time I start thinking, "is that...yeah, it sure as hell is...oh no....." I start coughing like a madman. Once I'm done with the cough...I no longer have the taste. Of course, my eyeballs are hanging out of their socket, my lungs are on fire, I can't catch my breath. I'm drooling, my nose is running, my eyes are watering, and my sides ache from the convulsions....but at least I don't taste friggin acetone anymore.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    every singel day when i shoot fina i can taste it in the back of my mouth right after i inject it.

slob is offline Member
    i drank acetone once at work by mistake :| not a very nice experience. I spat almost all of it out, but my mouth/throat was on fire for the rest of the day. I didn't get any throat infections after that though
    Just make sure the drink bottle that looks like yours has WATER in it and not the other stuff .

Thread Information