sensaispike is offline Member

possible first cycle

ok this is what i am thinking of doing.... for my first cycle i was thinking about a test only cycle, but i am not sure about the dosage or what anti e's i should take with it. also on the main page where it outlines novice cycles it does not show a test only cycle, so are people still doing test only cycles. my curent stats are . 5feet 6in tall, age 20, chest 42in, arms 16in, legs 23in, 170lbs, bench press max is about 255lbs, leg press max is 950lbs, deadlift max 315lbs, all these stats were taken cold. so what should i expect from a cycle like this, also does anyone know what the pct for this cycle would look like?
    thanks and L8ter

fabry is offline Senior Member
    even if i think u are too young for a cycle, i suggest you to use search function: lost of info in here about first cycles, anti e's and pct...
    i just tell u this: yes! test only cycle is the key to start! and u can kickstart it a little bit if u want!
    what u get from a cycle depend on lost of things: genetic, diet, trainin...

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Agreed...

20 is still young, and you will be told to wait until you have reached your natural potential.... the magic number that I see most experienced bros suggest is 23 years old...

If you decide to go ahead and use AS...(myself, never having used AS) I would suggest a Test Enth only cycle.... this way you can see how you react to test, and it will be easier to control the possible side effects...

Test Enth 500mg/wk, for 10-12 weeks.

For PCT, check out 'Pheedno's PCT'

I hope this helps, but take what I have said with a grain of salt, so to speak...

Good luck.

as for as the test goes i was thinking of useing TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE it appered as though that would be the most beneficial...any thoughts?

bad boy, im sure ure going to do it!
    prop is more injections... it has to be run ED (or eod, but not the best way to use it!).
    test is test anyway...
    id run 250mg enant e4d for 12 wks

Quote Originally Posted by fabry
    bad boy, im sure ure going to do it!
    prop is more injections... it has to be run ED (or eod, but not the best way to use it!).
    test is test anyway...
    id run 250mg enant e4d for 12 wks
    perfercto...i know plenty of people at radford that would have some cypionate or enanthate so look hard if you go to school there. 12 weeks with a slow ester test is perfect to start

ok sounds like a possibility... i assume by the e4d that means every 4 days?
    also what kind of anti e's and pct would you suggest using fabry? also i know alot of the guys in the gym at radford but not to many of them are open to talk about this kind of stuff... but any ways thanks again for the help L8ter

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    ok sounds like a possibility... i assume by the e4d that means every 4 days?
    also what kind of anti e's and pct would you suggest using fabry? also i know alot of the guys in the gym at radford but not to many of them are open to talk about this kind of stuff... but any ways thanks again for the help L8ter
    Read Pheedno's PCT bro... do some research, you'll benefit from it....
    It's an awesome thread bro.. you'll see what you need, then, once you know the fundamentals, feel free to ask a question in the PCT forum...

seems like u dont want to listen. SEARCH, SEARCH, SEARCH.. and READ, READ, READ!
    after that (it wont take too long!) come back with your idea of cycle, including anti e's and pct.

read the first 3 posts in here (the IMPORTANT ones top of the page):
    http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

then, for more info read this:
    Steroid Usage Basics For Beginers. 101

if nothing is clead in your head, do some more research... then come back.

gluck

Thread Information