guggs is offline New Member

Eatin Big 2 Get Big

NEED SUM ADVICE ON HELPIN 2 REACH MY DAILY INTAKE OF PROTEIN...GENERALLY AVERAGING ABOUT 200GRAMS PER DAY!..MY WORK TAKES ME UP AN DOWN THE COUNTRY..AN I BARELY HAV TIME TO PREPARE OR THINK ABOUT MY DIET...DON'T WANT TO RELY ON JUST PROTEIN SHAKES!...I SUMTIMES STOP OFF ON THE WAY AND BAK FROM WORK AT BLOODY MAC DONALDS!!JUST 2 GET SUM SOLIDS DOWN MY THROAT!!!...NEED SUM HELP ON WAT WOULD B MORE APPROPRIATE TO ACHIEVE 200+ INTAKE OF PROTIEN PER DAY!!..NEED SUMTHIN QIK!..DUE 2 HECTIC LIFESTYLE...I BARELY HAV TIME TO PREPARE OR IM TOO TIRED!!!...ON SUM OCCASSIONS I EVEN TAKE A COUPLE OF MAC DONALDS MEALS TO THE GYM!!!.....I JUST DN'T HAV THE TIME!!!....NEED SUM GOOD FOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!...HELP!!!

IV JUST STARTED A CYCLE..DECA /SUS, WITH x1 OXYMETHOLONE 50MG Pd..DURING THE END I WILL B STARTIN SUM PROP/WINNY WITH SUM CLEN ...AN 2 FINISH HCG ...

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I really like lean body bars. They taste really good and each one has 30g of protein. Throw in a few of those a day and you're in the 300 range.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Throw in some tuna too.

guggs is offline New Member
    cheers guys...but wat i normally find with these protein bars is that they also carry about the same in fat too!..wud that matter so much aswell?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    cook alot of food on sunday and then eat throughout the week. lean ground turkey meatloaf, chicken breasts, make a big tupperware bowl of tuna, etc. if you do have to eat fast food, eat the grilled chicken sandwiches minus the mayo.

Thread Information