jesse_james is offline Member

any1 tries Univex products?

im curious to find out what ppl think of this brand and if any1 has tried it? thanx!

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not tried their product,but heard it was good stuff....bump for other input

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Bump here too!!

cmon sum1 must ave tried their stuff?

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Just started some of their EQ400 & Test Enanth 250 this week...... so I couldn't tell you much about how good it is or isn't....... It would be great to see some lab results for this stuff.

thas wot ive jus ordered 40ml of test enan and EQ, they threw in 20ml of test prop for free. im hopin theres sum1 whos done a course so i no of their quality

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesse_james
    thas wot ive jus ordered 40ml of test enan and EQ, they threw in 20ml of test prop for free. im hopin theres sum1 whos done a course so i no of their quality
    i've heard only good things. lest us know how painful their prop is, i'm curious.

daos is offline Associate Member
    his products are top notch bro! awesome customer service and killer TA. IMO, all other UG labs can learn something from this guy. he is running a tight ship over there.

now he is domestic to canada as well...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    have any moids/vets vouched for this guy yet? i hope his gear is as good as some of you claim, cause i havent seen any threads on results from his product yet.

GoingBiG is offline Junior Member
    Are his Primo for real? Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by GoingBiG
    Are his Primo for real? Anyone?
    Would like to know this also...he has pics of his stuff up in a forum

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    have any moids/vets vouched for this guy yet? i hope his gear is as good as some of you claim, cause i havent seen any threads on results from his product yet.
    Yeah..... Thats what bothers me.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmize9
    Yeah..... Thats what bothers me.

this guy is legit fellas. i will order from him until he either dies, or stops selling. his products are right on, packaging is simply amazing and he responds back within hours and sometimes minutes. the guy is awesome.

in my experience in dealing with UG labs, i have come to the assumption that lots of them have the attitude that we owe them something. like if we dont kiss ass we get CUT off. well, they are the ones who should be kissing our ass cause its our hard earned money that we are trusting them with! how about they start sending the product first, then we will pay AFTER we get the gear? that would never happen. you see where im going with this...

well with univex, he makes you feel comfortable. he isnt like the other UG labs i have dealt with. he really is patient and understanding. great guy with a great product.

he has some really neat looking boxs with holograms on them too. i just love those. nothing like having those for resale...

and yes, his primo's are real. all of his stuff is real. this guy is not bonk. all legit fellas...

and Dmize9, i thought you were on his gear now?
    Last edited by daos; 08-25-2004 at 02:10 PM.

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    i am starting some of his gear on monday. great packaging, service and value.

bump to uvx.
    Last edited by BrundleFly; 08-25-2004 at 02:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    this guy is legit fellas. i will order from him until he either dies, or stops selling. his products are right on, packaging is simply amazing and he responds back within hours and sometimes minutes. the guy is awesome.

in my experience in dealing with UG labs, i have come to the assumption that lots of them have the attitude that we owe them something. like if we dont kiss ass we get CUT off. well, they are the ones who should be kissing our ass cause its our hard earned money that we are trusting them with! how about they start sending the product first, then we will pay AFTER we get the gear? that would never happen. you see where im going with this...

well with univex, he makes you feel comfortable. he isnt like the other UG labs i have dealt with. he really is patient and understanding. great guy with a great product.

he has some really neat looking boxs with holograms on them too. i just love those. nothing like having those for resale...

and yes, his primo's are real. all of his stuff is real. this guy is not bonk. all legit fellas...

and Dmize9, i thought you were on his gear now?
    what products have you used of his? you happy with the results?

Mr Juice is offline Associate Member

Talking Univex...

Dude,

In my honest opinion. His gear is not good,but incredible!

ALL HIS GEAR IS OVERDOSED---OVERDOSED---OVERDOSED---OVERDOSED---OVERDOSED--OVERDOSED---OVERDOSED---GEAR!!!

INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEE!

BEST PACKAGING I HAVE EVER SEEN,NO NEED TO ORDER OVERSEAS WITH ALIN OR OTHER DUDES!

UNIVEX GEAR IS VERY-VERY GOOD. YOU SHOULD ALL TRY THE CYPIONATE , IT IS MORE LIKE A 225MG OR SO.

WILL BE TRYING HIS EQ IN THE FOLLOWING WEEKS!

MR.JUICE

Thread Information