OT8268 is offline Associate Member

is it ok to take pro-hormones during football camp?

I am in the middle of football camp, and I was wondering if it was ok to take 1-ad or any other prohormone while in the middle of football, I will be lifting throughout and eating tons during, so I want to maintain if not gain some strength. Due to NCAA regulations Camp is no longer too strenuous, doubles every other day, and the first week is all singles.

So is that safe?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OT8268
    I am in the middle of football camp, and I was wondering if it was ok to take 1-ad or any other prohormone while in the middle of football, I will be lifting throughout and eating tons during, so I want to maintain if not gain some strength. Due to NCAA regulations Camp is no longer too strenuous, doubles every other day, and the first week is all singles.

So is that safe?

I've never done pro-hormones, so I cant speak from experience but it really sounds like they are a waste of money.

To answer your question, I cant see you running into any problems. Just make sure you drink lots of fluids. Staying hydrated is key.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, you shouldn't have any problems, but they are a waste of money IMO. When I tried them I got zero gains, and worse sides than I get with AAS.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    umm they test for phs i believe so i don;t see a point in risking it all for little gains.

Da Underboss is offline New Member
    Don't take PH"s if you are an athlete, I know the chance to actually get tested is so slim, but I know a guy on our team that actually got pulled twice in four months, came up positive for pot and coke, so he's out forever. THEY TEST FOR PH's, THEY ARE ALL BANNED by the NCAA, especially test hard in the football programs, but the tests can be beaten, we did it all the time! Use AS though, greater gains for the same risk, ya know. Plus u should have cycled off season, no testing then you know!

Good Luck BroMan

OT8268 is offline Associate Member
    we don't have testing

Thread Information