beuleux is offline Banned

overweight and on steroids.

Anyone know if this is dangerous or not....A training buddy who is a bit overweight probably clinicaly obese has started a course of deca taking 200mg per week, he has been on it 4 weeks and making reasonable strength gains, he says the sideys are profuse sweating when doing anything enerjetic, rages, occaisional headaches and excessive pumping of his wife. Anyone know if this can be a problem.
    Last edited by beuleux; 08-22-2004 at 04:52 PM. Reason: reply email

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    It *could* be......as in it could be more dangerous than it already is. Steroids can be harmful to the lipid profile, as well as raise blood pressure, and if you are an overweight individual this is the last thing you want.

But at that dossage of Deca I don't foresee any huge complications......that doesn't make it a good idea though. He is having a lot of sides from just 4 weeks of deca at that dosage though, are you sure that is all he is taking? A lot of these could very well be in his head.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Show your buddy where the tread mill is...then he'll be fine.200mgs of deca won't do much for him.Maybe a little muscle,and help with joint lube,that's it tho.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I am Fat and just came off a cycle. Yeah, it is not too healthy to be on juice and to be fat. The whole blood pressure thing can get out of control and become dangerous. In addition, cholesterol can be a problem for normal people not to mention fatties. I ran a short cycle (only 7 weeks). I was going to run it longer but I figured I would probably benefit more from a diet so I cut it short, started dieting and I am going into pct very soon. So far, I lost 11lbs in about 2.5 weeks. I need to loose around 60 to 70 lbs and then I will think about another cycle.
    My advice is to tell your friend to clean up his diet and increase the cardio in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I am Fat and just came off a cycle. Yeah, it is not too healthy to be on juice and be fat. The whole blood pressure thing can get out of control and become dangerous. In addition, cholesterol can be a problem for normal people not to mention fatties. I ran a short cycle (only 7 weeks). I was going to run it longer but I figured I would probably benefit more from a diet so I cut it short, started dieting and I am going into pct very soon. So far, I lost 11lbs in about 2.5 weeks. I need to loose around 60 to 70 lbs and then I will think about another cycle.
    My advice is to tell your friend to clean up his diet and increase the cardio in the morning

I fukin' love it.Advice from one fat guy to another.... ....j/k bro.......maybe

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    We fatties got to help each other out ….

We fatties got to help each other out ….
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...clas sic bro.

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    It depends on how much overweight he is. I was about 370lbs 6'2 as a teenager and I'm 240lbs 6'2 now(still overweight) and on juice I blow up to 260ish but I've had my bf tested at 18% which is high but I moniter my blood pressure and its usually below 150/78. Just make sure he knows his limits and watches his blood pressure, I get a flush face and feel like **** sometimes so I know it back it off.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    My best advice is to first consult a doctor to get the okay for physical training. AAS can stress the endo system & lipids,bp & others. If there is a slight problem you do not want a heart attack in the gym..

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hes not experiancing roid rage from Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    My best advice is to first consult a doctor to get the okay for physical training. AAS can stress the endo system & lipids,bp & others. If there is a slight problem you do not want a heart attack in the gym..
    Little late for that bro...he's running the cycle already.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I am Fat and just came off a cycle. Yeah, it is not too healthy to be on juice and to be fat. The whole blood pressure thing can get out of control and become dangerous. In addition, cholesterol can be a problem for normal people not to mention fatties. I ran a short cycle (only 7 weeks). I was going to run it longer but I figured I would probably benefit more from a diet so I cut it short, started dieting and I am going into pct very soon. So far, I lost 11lbs in about 2.5 weeks. I need to loose around 60 to 70 lbs and then I will think about another cycle.

props for the progress dude...sounds like solid advice to me

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Fat Guy, Excellent advice from personal experience. This is the kind of response that makes AR what it is, good luck and keep workin it!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah the heaviest Ive been is about 19% Bf while on cycle and I didnt feel too good when my Body fat was that high.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Doesnt bother me one bit being a lil heavy and cycling

TOMMY-GUNN is offline Associate Member
    ahh the deca only cycle.....a classic waste of $cake$

Thanks for all your input guys, I will show my pal these threads next time hes over.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    fat and steroids = bigger and fatter

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man im glad im not fat its just generally a bad thing to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Hes not experiancing roid rage from Deca.
    why is he not getting roid rage from deca ...does deca not give roid rage or something?

Thread Information