Da Bull is offline Banned

Another 18 yr old on a collision course

Unreal that these kids don't research first.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=119911

max-it is offline Member
    why don't the mods change it so that you have to be 21 to join and post? seems like it would solve alot of problems. just my .02

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats terrible, I mean I'm in my early 20s and I wouldn't touch HGH if it was given to me for free, not till I'm at least well into my 30s anyway. They come in here laying down the most uneducated possible cycle and then wonder why they get flamed out the ass for it. I guess even if it was layed out correctly they'd still catch some flack for it but to a lesser degree.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    well that door can swing both ways, one way, the kid is 18 he is going to do it no matter what we say and he will not have a way of knowing how to do it right if we put an age limit on this board another way it could swing is that more younger people have access to this info and inadvertantly(sp) be willing to try a.s.....imo. so really its ****ed if you do and ****ed if you dont.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    it's a tempting drug, I've looked into it, but keep reading up too. I don't wanna do anything that would mess me up, I'm 22 (almost 23) and I've pretty much decided just to stay away from the stuff. Just out of curiousity Bull, what are some of the side affects of running gh too young?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    why don't the mods change it so that you have to be 21 to join and post? seems like it would solve alot of problems. just my .02
    I see your point (valid as it is), but disagree. I have really started to research heavily lately and am grateful to be a member here @ 19 years old. It was invaluable to me in the winter, and helped to prevent my ignorant ass from doing a winny-only cycle. Once I came here, and found out that it would be a mistake, I threw the idea out the window, and began researching diet, and training (other valuable forums here).... Hopefully this bro does the same thing. The opportunity to learn from this site is great, and althought both of us should have done research elsewhere first, we didn't, so in many ways, access to this board prevented me getting fukd up (although I would have deserved it)... so hopefully the answers given in the thread will prevent him getting fukt up too. Just MO...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    upping the age wouldnt matter, people just lie, as happens at present
    anyway

sure some people need to do research, but no matter what we say, some guys are always gonna know better and ignore any advice and do it anyway, just leave them i guess , nothing much you can do for some people

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Dear God.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Unfortunately most people have the mind set that gear is the fast track to their growth dreams. This thinking is evident in peoples questions of what should I take and how much gain should I get etc, etc. People are always looking for the quick fix without thinking about the risks. Just a reflexion of society really.
    Last edited by 2dsl4u; 08-25-2004 at 02:27 PM.

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    its laziness. the underlying theme to our society. look at all the fat people to lazy to even cook for themsleves(fast food, instant/microwavable meals) their also the ones. only fools rush in(love) but it goes for anything. only a fool would rush anything. One has to be patient. i havent been here to long but the most important thing ive been taught here is pateintence. ive learned quite alot too. the experiance this board holds is just as valuable as any written word.
    Last edited by cavemanspearchucker; 08-25-2004 at 02:17 PM. Reason: i can spell worth a ****

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I added my .02 on it.

I think HGH should never touch anyones hands under 30. JMO.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Dear God.
    Thats an understatement!!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Just curious, what are the effects of HGH on a younger person? Say 18-26 or so. Worse than if you were older?

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    hey i made the mistake of starting WAY TOO young.. i wish i knew of this site when i was starting out

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Underage Usage

I put this in the wrong forum, forgive my error.

Boys, this is a recurring theme. I am exposed to it on a higher level as a high school football, wrestling, and strength & cond. coach. All these kids want is instant results with little if any effort. Laziness has taken hold. I tell my boys daily that it has taken me a VERY long time to get where I am. Countless experiments with diet and training, trial and error, and an undying passion to improve physical abilities are the ways for the young. But...log on to any search and hit STEROIDS and they can access all the underworld crap they want. They are so naive, they buy every BS supplement or prohormone on the market, and I have to have meetings with parents to try to keep them informed and stop their kids from throwing money out the window. It's just depressing sometimes. I have a kid, the Head Coach won't let me cut him, who left school last year @ 165lbs who showed up at triples weighing 210lbs and strong as a ox. This whole thing with these kids has really got me down.
    Last edited by Guardian74; 08-25-2004 at 03:48 PM. Reason: syntax error

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    I put this in the wrong forum, forgive my error.

Boys, this is a recurring theme. I am exposed to it on a higher level as a high school football, wrestling, and strength & cond. coach. All these kids want is instant results with little if any effort. Laziness has taken hold. I tell my boys daily that it has taken me a VERY long time to get where I am. Countless experiments with diet and training, trial and error, and an undying passion to improve physical abilities are the ways for the young. But...log on to any search and hit STEROIDS and they can access all the underworld crap they want. They are so naive, they buy every BS supplement or prohormone on the market, and I have to have meetings with parents to try to keep them informed and stop their kids from throwing money out the window. It's just depressing sometimes. I have a kid, the Head Coach won't let me cut him, who left school last year @ 165lbs who showed up at triples weighing 210lbs and strong as a ox. This whole thing with these kids has really got me down.
    Its a shame...Good post bro! I'm glad your trying your best to teach these kids how to be safe and bust their ass!

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member

Angry Get Bent

This is for the cat who just let me know that I'm a hypocrite for telling the kids to stay natty while I am not.

I am an Army Vet who was medically retired after an accident. I watched as the Docs tried to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. Spinal fusion, new hip, TKA(new knee), plate in my skull, and pins & screws everywhere. AAS helped me go from existing to living again. I always was natural and if not for my accident, I'd still be naturally kicking ass. Get bent.

Sorry boys, some people just don't get it.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol it wouldnt stop them from posting all they would do is sign up as if they were 21 and say they were 21 so it would be a waste of time & money

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    he's gonna do it regardless and at 18,i say go for it.i started at 17 so i cant say otherwise,but i do regret not being as informed back then(late 80's)as i am now,..just need to be smart about it.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    he's gonna do it regardless and at 18,i say go for it.i started at 17 so i cant say otherwise,but i do regret not being as informed back then(late 80's)as i am now,..just need to be smart about it.
    Not all together true bro.He might not realize the dangers,so possibly after he reads up a bit more he might wise up.Not all teenagers are foolish..just some of them are.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    geez, that guy needs to get a clue...5'11, 176lbs and 18 years old...and wants to use gh? wtf?

Thread Information