RipRock is offline New Member

Question Questions from a Rookie Builder

Hey I am just about to start a cycle of Deca . I have never done steroids before and I while i was researching, I read that I should follow with clomid or Nolvadex . Is it that importante, my friend says I dont need it but I dont want to end up with any unexpected side effects. Thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah you should follow with clomid & nolvadex .

while you're researching, check out the info that says you might want to run test alongside your deca .

Both???

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes both. Deca will shut you down hard. That means that your soilder won't stand at full salute for a while. I would run 500mg test enth with 400mg deca. Actually, I'd say go with test enth at 500mg ew or 250mg e3d. If you do decide to use deca please use 200mg B-6 also as this will help with prolactin build-up. Run nolva at 10mg ed and bump it up to 20mg ed along with clomid and liquidex

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, run the test at least two weeks after deca and begin PCT a week and a half after last test enth shot.

Hey rip research some old posts...you should start with something similair to ODC's reply or better yet just run test by itself

TEST, TEST, TEST

keep hittin that search button
    deca only= a no-no

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    U'd be stupid not to use TEST with your deca ....almost everyone learnt it the hard way

Whoa,
    So I would be better off just doing test. Ok. If I go ahead and do that will I have to still follow with Clomid and Nolva or just B-6? The reason I chose Deca is because I was told, It wouldn't be so obvious that i was hitting the juice. But I guess it doesn't really matter to me. Thanks alot everyone, I am glad I decided to post my question instead of listening to my friend.
    Appreciate the Advice.

exactly my friend...leave the deca alone until next time.
    run the test cypionate or enanthate for 10-12 weeks 400-500mg/wk, keep in mind you're going to need plenty of nolva and clomid possibley liquidex.
    then.....
    Pheedno's PCT

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    B-6 is for prolactin gyno prevention during a cycle, you need nolva,maybe l-dex or femera during cycle, nolva and clomid for PCT...go to pct forum and read Pheedno's PCT sticky...make sure to understand what you are going to do before you do it...good luck
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-25-2004 at 02:04 PM.

What's your age and lifting experience??

I am 24 Years old I have been Lifting on and off since about 17. I have been lifting religiously about 3-5 times a week for a good 2 years now. I have put on a significant ammount of muscle in the past 2 years. I am just greedy I guess. I want more faster. Unlike alot of builders I do have a goal. I compete in Martial arts so I do not desire to get too bulky, I would like to pack on a quick 15 lbs of muscle as fast as I can. After that I am only interested in maintaining. I eat right, I have been on a high protien, low fat diet with a few carbs here and there, complex of course, and have had good results to show for it. I take L-glutamine ammino acid pills, and drink plenty of water. Like I said I am just greedy, I want more faster. Why do you ask?

Wanted to know if you had a good base to work from and as far as age,chances are more damage than good is done if you're not finished maturing...check out the nutrition forum, i was on high pro/ lo carb...started the 2:1 carb to protein ratio PWO and it helped a bunch..if you go on cycle, also check into cranberry extract(for u.t. health) and milk thistle( liver health)..lots of good info here and lots of guys that will give you some good info..just research what you are told so you'll understand the "basis" of the explanation..good luck

Thanks a bunch, I wrote all of that info down, and will definately follow the advice given. Like I said I only plan on doing this once or twice, if I get too big I will get too slow. I have to make sure that doesn't happen to me. You have to be fast in my sport. Thanks alot.

Might want to give the speed/agility section in the exercise forum a look ...
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-25-2004 at 02:36 PM.

Thread Information