UrbanDawg is offline Banned

Found a painless prop

This is NOT a troll for people to ping me for sources and prices.

ARL brand prop is 100% painless. I had ordered several bottles recently while waiting for my powder to come in but had not gotten to them. Yesterday I shot my 100ED with the new prop and today again. There is absolutely no pain. No anything.

I read some doc on the stuff and it supposedly uses a very high BB to BA ratio. BA being the painful stuff, BB being the painless stuff.

As son as my powder arrives I will buy some BB and try to reproduce painless prop. Somehow I suspect it cant be that simple -- just using BB. Otherwise why woould anyone use BA and torture people ?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am shooting 100mg of prop and masteron ed and having no pain what so ever. Never had an issue with prop??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I am shooting 100mg of prop and masteron ed and having no pain what so ever. Never had an issue with prop??
    you are fortunate - Ive tried several brands and alway had got next day and sometime next 3 days painf from prop.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    personally when i run prop i use QV's at 100mg EOD, and i should it into my delts, i have really no pain, i run hot water over the syringe for a few minutes b4, to liquify the sauce, after i massage it for 5 minutes.

naturalselection is offline Junior Member

ouch

i am on my third cycle right now. one week (4 shots) into a prop/cytomel 12wk cyc. i am spot injecting eod into delt's, tri's, and soon the trap's + bi's + quads. my last cycle was prop only and i ran it for 13 wks 100ml eod. it hurt at first, but then i got used to it, this time i don't know what hit me, it hurts pretty freakin' bad. i haven't shot in the same place twice yet, that might have something to do with it, but otherwise i have no clue. i have QV prop 100, same stuff as last time and i plan on running it alone for the first 8 wks, then slipping in some cytomel for the last 4 wks. clomid to come off, and i should be pretty ripped up. any idea, shouldn't there be less pain because my body has seen this stuff before?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    This is NOT a troll for people to ping me for sources and prices.

ARL brand prop is 100% painless. I had ordered several bottles recently while waiting for my powder to come in but had not gotten to them. Yesterday I shot my 100ED with the new prop and today again. There is absolutely no pain. No anything.

I read some doc on the stuff and it supposedly uses a very high BB to BA ratio. BA being the painful stuff, BB being the painless stuff.

As son as my powder arrives I will buy some BB and try to reproduce painless prop. Somehow I suspect it cant be that simple -- just using BB. Otherwise why woould anyone use BA and torture people ?
    d.l. prop is painless, plus ovefilled and overdosed! nice shiit i love it. but yeah i do know what you are talking about with arl. that is his motto!

joevette is offline Banned
    I made some prop at 150mg/ml with 1.5%BA and 20%BB. I'm 1.5 weeks in shooting ed. It was nearly painless in the glutes, quads, and delts but it crippled my bis. I don't think they are used to the shots, it was my first time with bi injects.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    never had a problem with prop myself..i would not advise short changing the BA with the homebrews though,this is what steralizes your gear.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I've found that PVL 2nd gen prop is painless.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    never had a problem with prop myself..i would not advise short changing the BA with the homebrews though,this is what steralizes your gear.
    Well the BA and filtering is what sterilizes your gear, but you only need 1% to do the job.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Well the BA and filtering is what sterilizes your gear, but you only need 1% to do the job.
    the recipe in the lab for prop calls for 5% BA if i'm not mistaking

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    the recipe in the lab for prop calls for 5% BA if i'm not mistaking
    You can use 5% BA, but it's not required for sterility. And that's not the only recipe that will work.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You can use 5% BA, but it's not required for sterility. And that's not the only recipe that will work.
    Exactly...that 5% battery acid recipe sucks.....1% rules!!!!

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

Hey I wish you would have told me that Bro before I cooked it up - took me two weeks to get used to it LOL

Hey DB, tonight I'm going to post the results of an experiment I just conducted a few hours ago. It'll be in the lab and you might find it interesting, for now I'll just say that it seems to confirm what another member has said in the past.

Hey DB, tonight I'm going to post the results of an experiment I just conducted a few hours ago. It'll be in the lab and you might find it interesting, for now I'll just say that it seems to confirm what another member has said in the past.
    I'll be waiting to read it....I bet it has to do with all the 1% experiments a couple of us have completed.

ugotem is offline New Member

I agree

Just tried Aries Prop. I have to agree. NO PAIN! I have tried others and always had some pain with Prop.

I'll be waiting to read it....I bet it has to do with all the 1% experiments a couple of us have completed.
    In a way, but probably not how you think.

Here it is. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=120077

In a way, but probably not how you think.

Here it is. http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=120077
    I've already responded.

I've already responded.

Thread Information