Thread: gyno trouble

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

gyno trouble

I have had lactation coming out of my nipples when I squeeze on them...now
    I know I should'nt squeeze my nipples but Iam always curious if whatever amount of nolva Ive been taking is making them stop lactate...Ive tried to run large amounts of CyberSz nolva and I run .25mg ppl's ari-dex ed but they just wont stop(if I pinch on them) but I want that to go away..Had one problem in the past and wasn't running any anti-e''s and got a little lump under my nipple I took 50mg ed nolva untill it was gone but the lactation has stayed there ever since...My nipples are a little bigger then they were before juice but they don't look anyhing like gyno...If anybody has any clue let me know Ive done plenty of research on this and came up with nothing...
    Thanks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    sadly i have no idea mate, all i can say is keep running the nolva at 80mg ed, and hope for the best,

cant think of anything else to help

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K$I$N$G$P$I$N
    I have had lactation coming out of my nipples when I squeeze on them...now
    I know I should'nt squeeze my nipples but Iam always curious if whatever amount of nolva Ive been taking is making them stop lactate...Ive tried to run large amounts of CyberSz nolva and I run .25mg ppl's ari-dex ed but they just wont stop(if I pinch on them) but I want that to go away..Had one problem in the past and wasn't running any anti-e''s and got a little lump under my nipple I took 50mg ed nolva untill it was gone but the lactation has stayed there ever since...My nipples are a little bigger then they were before juice but they don't look anyhing like gyno...If anybody has any clue let me know Ive done plenty of research on this and came up with nothing...
    Thanks
    Going to the doc is not a bad idea!!!

keep in mind Iam not squirting milk it barly comes out when I pinch but it's still disturbing....

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Lactating is from high levels of prolactin in your system............. So running anti-e's will not stop this problem. You should run 600mg B6 and pray it works in getting the prolactin levels down to stop the lactating............ and you should also be looking to get some bromo, pergolide to help if the b6 doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Lactating is from high levels of prolactin in your system............. So running anti-e's will not stop this problem. You should run 600mg B6 and pray it works in getting the prolactin levels down to stop the lactating............ and you should also be looking to get some bromo, pergolide to help if the b6 doesn't
    it's been forever since Ive run deca or tren and I take 400mg B6 a day
    and when I ran it..it was very moderate like 225mg tren/wk 400mg deca wk/
    when I ran them...Iam currently running 500mg test e 400mg bold

bump,

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    keep in mind Iam not squirting milk it barly comes out when I pinch but it's still disturbing....
    Yeah, I could see how it would be.....

Ughhhhhhh..............I can't even begin to imagine.

~SC~

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I had almost the same problem. Before i came to this site i had run a deca only cycle..... and also a tren only cycle. No it wasn't smart but i didn't know any better. Needless to say the nips lactaded. Only happened if i pinched them.

They recently had stopped (even when pinching them) once i started my test/EQ cycle. Im throwing fina in real soon..... i'll have B6 on hand. So once i start the fina..... 600mg's of that b6 will be goin in everyday.

The only thing i can say is - keep running the nolva at 80mg's ED and throw in some B6 - 600mg's ED - If that doesn't work try bromo.

Good luck bro,
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Musa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I had almost the same problem. Before i came to this site i had run a deca only cycle..... and also a tren only cycle. No it wasn't smart but i didn't know any better. Needless to say the nips lactaded. Only happened if i pinched them.

They recently had stopped (even when pinching them) once i started my test/EQ cycle. Im throwing fina in real soon..... i'll have B6 on hand. So once i start the fina..... 600mg's of that b6 will be goin in everyday.

The only thing i can say is - keep running the nolva at 80mg's ED and throw in some B6 - 600mg's ED - If that doesn't work try bromo.

Good luck bro,
    ~Haz~
    Take b6 200mg a day anyways!!!!!!!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    it's been forever since Ive run deca or tren and I take 400mg B6 a day
    and when I ran it..it was very moderate like 225mg tren/wk 400mg deca wk/
    when I ran them...Iam currently running 500mg test e 400mg bold
    It doesn't matter............ as long as prolatin levels are elevated then you will have problems........... You should try to get bromo or pergolida to help but would start running 600 to 800mg of B6 now.

thanks alot I'll try to up the B6 and get some bromo

custom fit is offline Member
    I apologize if someone already mentioned this, but I am too busy to read all the remarks.

What you are experiencing is lactating though progesterone, not estrogen. You will almost always experience that with progesterone producing compounds like Trenbolone . No Anti-E I am aware of will decrease that problem (If there is please inform us - always willing to accept new information.

Good Luck.

I heard bromo makes you feel sick...what should I expect...

Thread Information