tec9 is offline New Member

Question about little guys on roids..

I noticed when a little guy (little I mean around 6' 150lbs) posts a question here about roids, alot of people are quick to shoot him down. (kids on roids is a different story)

When I was in college I met this little guy I took to the gym with me, showed him proper techniques and how to eat etc etc... he was probably like 120 pounds when he started, real sickly lookin... and in no time he was up to like 140... then he started roids... and the little **** was catching up to me in less than 2 years time. I'm 185 5'8 and I've been working out for like 7 years.

This guy seems to keep most of his gains from them... and he looks really good now. assuming they know how to train, how to eat, how to juice... why would you tell them to wait, if they are bent on getting in shape quickly? It seems to work really well for little guys, in my experience.

Besides the genetic plateu... not everyone wants to go past their genetic plateu... I don't want to become 250 pounds, but if I had to start all over again, from 150 pounds, I would definately consider juicing to get back to 185.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Most little guys don't know about diet and/or training, thats why they're little.

John88Test is offline Member
    little guys are funny...lol...i eat them for breakfast...

tec9 is offline New Member
    yeah those funny guys that have the little man complex... they're like 5'5 and 150 pounds and wanna beat the **** out of everyone they run into. they always have that walk too.. you can spot them a mile away in the gym...lol

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    You answered your own ? bro... you said you showed him how to train, diet properly... see guys all the time think they can stick themselves and blow up with no proper diet or training program... aint gonna happen

joevette is offline Banned
    For one, your tendons aren't going to develop that quickly. I say anyone wanting to juice needs to have seriously lifted for atleast 5 years, I waited 11 and never regretted it. That way the tendons and muscles can develop at the same rate safely.

Thread Information