Critiques wanted for a 4 week cycle!

Alright guys, i give advice for athlete cycles allot, but i want to hear what you all think would be the best 4 week stack (4 weeks is the max possible). I have 4 different products i could use and not sure which of them i want to use.

Test Prop-
    Primobolan -
    Anavar -
    Dbol -

I need to add strength, and wouldnt mind some size, but dont want much water retetion. i have clomid and nolvadex ill be using.

I was going to just use the prop and anavar but considered the other two as well.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    4 weeks is a joke. Why would you only run something for 4 weeks. Your blood levels would just be established and your natural levels just shut off in order to start PCT. That is a poor idea. Stretch it out to 8 weeks if you are going to do it.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop takes 2 weeks to kick in
    Primo isn't an option, takes too long to get results
    Var, same thing
    Dbol , you won't keep anything

How bout you just send your gear to me and I'll flush it down the toilet for you

Quote Originally Posted by enid_sprinter
    Alright guys, i give advice for athlete cycles allot, but i want to hear what you all think would be the best 4 week stack (4 weeks is the max possible). I have 4 different products i could use and not sure which of them i want to use.

Test Prop-
    Primobolan -
    Anavar -
    Dbol -

I need to add strength, and wouldnt mind some size, but dont want much water retetion. i have clomid and nolvadex ill be using.

I was going to just use the prop and anavar but considered the other two as well.
    why is 4 weeks the max....? i'm not sure about that?
    also as an associate member shouldn't you know 4 weeks is going to whack your hormones all to h*LL.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Its a waste bro. Mail me your gear. I'll put it to better use.

daos is offline Associate Member
    i would go atleast 6 weeks bro. 4 is pushing it. if i was to go six, it would look something like this..

w1-6 60mg var ED
    w1-6 100mg prop ED
    nolva/pct

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    waste of money waste of gear

ok, maybe ill find some people that arnt ignorant to help. obviously you arnt tested athetes and have no idea about short cycles which is very common and usefull among tested athletes.

thanks daos for actually being of some help tho.

anyone else want to jump on the idiot band wagon while you still can? el wrightyjr is the last one on so far.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you even research at all man, you would have known that those products simply take too long to start working. Suspention is your only choice for test to start, if you were to add something else it would have to be a base. Even then. suspension does very little after 4 weeks...

dieseL atC is offline Member

Test Prop-
    Primobolan -
    Anavar -
    Dbol -

ok, maybe ill find some people that arnt ignorant to help. obviously you arnt tested athetes and have no idea about short cycles which is very common and usefull among tested athletes.

thanks daos for actually being of some help tho.
    Well, I personally have wanted to try short cycling. If those are the only 4 compounds you are willing to use, I would drop the Primo and run the other 3 like this:

Prop @ 75mg ED
    Var @ 60mg ED
    Dbol @ 30mg ED

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Loose the chip on your shoulder bro. Granted this board has a lot of flames on it, but don't have to add gas to the fire. There are a lot of experienced people on this board (and a lot of athletes.) Just being constructive, not flaming. Not sure if you can gain to much with only 4 weeks which is why I am sure other people were barking. Diesel's info would be the best course if 4 weeks is it.

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd use Test base, and Tren Base. Fast acting, lots of strength with little water retention. You could throw in dbol too if you wanted some size and didn't get too bloated from it. You'll have to make the Tren Base from an estered trenbolone , but it will be active from the first time you shoot.

I'm assuming you're running for such a short time inbetween drug tests. If this is the case then primo is not a good idea, 5 month detectability. The tren won't work either, also about 5 months. Test base is your only choice, it's only detectable for 4 days after stopping. The problem is your anti-e's and clomid will be detectable for much longer if your organization tests for them. Dbol is detectable for 3 weeks, so if you were going to use it for 4 and then stop in time for a drug test, then that would be 7 weeks start to finish. You would be better off running more test base for 6.5 weeks.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention HGH or IGF-1 LR3. Either of those would be nice, the IGF-1 for your short cycle while you'd have to run the HGH longer. There's also Slin, but I don't know how comfortable you are with that and it's more for size than speed/strenght.

Thread Information