Thread: Here it goes!

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member

Here it goes!

Hello guys. My name is Lucas I live in IL.
    I am 21 yrs old 6`3 206 Lbs about %10-12 body fat. Bench 285 Lbs.
    I was thinking about starting some nice cycle. It would be my first cycle ever. So far Ive been using Nitro tech protein shakes and cell tech but never anything serious like steroids . I was doing some research and learned some more about steroids about the way they work, some side effects that may occur. I am still pretty afraid of “BITCH TITS” but I think I want to take the risk anyway.
    That would be my first cycle.
    1-6 week 25mg ED Dianabol tabs
    1-6 week Sustanon 250 400mg EW
    Nolvadex 20mg ED ( not sure when to start using Nolva)
    Proviron 25mg ED ( not sure when to start using Proviron)
    PCT
    6-8 week Clomid 100mg ED
    Nolva ?

I really need some help with setting this cycle up. I never did this before, any advices and opinions are appreciated.
    Also my other questions would be.
    #1 Should I just go on strict diet and do cardio for next month or two before starting the cycle ?
    #2 I read that after I stop using TEST everything goes down ( mucle,strength ) How Do I keep my gains ?
    #3 My diet is 350-450 g protein a day …really low fat …low carbs.. %80 of it are protein shakes. Also taking vitamins. Eating some chicken and beef. Is it good to take that many protein shakes a day ( 5-6 ) ? More shakes than food. I don’t need more fat
    #4 Can I still use Cell tech while being on cycle ?

Some of the questions might seem NOOB to You, but hey …that’s who I am - a Newbie and I really want to do everything the best way.

Thanks a lot for taking Your time reading my post!

Lucas
    Last edited by UberSoldat; 08-25-2004 at 03:09 PM.

ElWrightyJr is offline New Member
    knock your cycle up to 10 weeks and sust up to 500mg a week( 250 on monday and 250 on 250 on thursday) and i would try and eat more solid meals. Novadex sould be ran form the start.

max-it is offline Member
    sust is not a good choice of test for a first cycle. get your hands on some enanthate or cyponate. your diet is off, go to the diet forum and read the faq on bulking diet, it will help you a great deal. before you do anything do some more research, you need to plan this cycle better before you jump in.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    you should bring the dbol down to 4 weeks, and you might want to stick with a test enan or cyp. i dont know how much you know about sustanon , but you should inject it atleast everyother day, which might be a bit much as a first cycle. with enan and cyp, you only have to inject twice a week.

UberSoldat is offline Junior Member
    Got it.
    New Diet... Dbol donw to 4 weeks.. Test C... how many weeks should I run test C for ?

Thanks a lot guys

Opey is offline Associate Member
    10-12 weeks

dumblucky is offline Member
    Welcome to AR bro .. good to see we also get some newbs who actually have a grasp on bbuilding before they actually want to jump on gear..
    As far as the bitch tits go.. with proper PCT you shouldnt have a problem..
    PCT
    somthin like you got
    clomid 100mg day for 30 days
    nolva 20mg day for 30 days
    and yes run the nolva at 20mg day during the cycle
    that will defintly keep the gyno away

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    jus so ur awear sust had 4 diffreents tests in it and is not a good choice for a first cycle if u go to the hompage on this website u can see what a could first cycle should look like all planed out and thier they have more then 3 for first ones all planed out n ready to go.thanks. preetz.

Thread Information