bigjsheets is offline Associate Member

posting cycles in signature

I know it's been a long time but i never got the memo on why we can't have siganatures to display our cycles when we post. Been wondering since it happened.

dumblucky is offline Member
    do a search on signatures , I read about it the other day..
    lets just say multiple reason

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    only mods and vets can have sigs..

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    what happened to the sigs?

Pork Chop is offline Member
    it's cool to see peoples sig.. like FYI what the latest trends are and you can PM the bros if you have Q's on how his cycle is going.

seesamplay is offline Junior Member

my signature problem is worse than yours...

I got sidetracked from my upcoming cycle when I moved from DFW to Miami for a new job. Now that I am settled in here, I am ready to get back on track with my well-planned cycle.

Only problem is that my signature was the only place I had the cycle written down.

No biggie. I can certainly go back to the drawing board, but after nearly six months, I am starting from scratch.

Sam

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You cant remember what you took??? I can remember just about everything in 10 cycles I have done. Even the stupid ones.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    it is cool to post your cycle but everyone got carried away with how much crap they were posting in there..

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You cant remember what you took??? I can remember just about everything in 10 cycles I have done. Even the stupid ones.
    Too funny.

But, I had not started my cycle. I was planning my upcoming 2nd cycle trying to build on what I learned in my first cycle. I spent A LOT of time getting ready, but was still a couple of months from actually starting. Anyway, after poking around for several minutes, I found my auto signature. It's still there - in fact everyone's signature is still there I think.

If you go to:

Member List and find the person you want (in this case myself), their signature is there (at least mine was).

Sam

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay
    I got sidetracked from my upcoming cycle when I moved from DFW to Miami for a new job. Now that I am settled in here, I am ready to get back on track with my well-planned cycle.

Only problem is that my signature was the only place I had the cycle written down.

No biggie. I can certainly go back to the drawing board, but after nearly six months, I am starting from scratch.

Sam
    If you can't remember what you took, and a PUBLIC message board was the only location you has this information stored, you should re-think a few things.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you can't remember what you took, and a PUBLIC message board was the only location you has this information stored, you should re-think a few things.

~SC~
    I should re-think a few things?

Where did I say that I couldn't remember what I took? You replied to this genius:

Originally Posted by seesamplay

Sam

See Swole, "upcoming" means "in the future" as opposed to "can't remember what you took"

Sorry for being so dumb that I forgot a cycle I had only planned but never even started. Swole, you are VERY helpful here. In fact you have weighed in on some diet questions I have voiced here. For that I am thankful. Why you decided to insult my intelligence with the previous post, I don't know. Why don't you go back to helping people...

Sam

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seesamplay

Sam
    Just go to your profile. It should be in there still. Mine was unitl I decided I didn't want to do that cycle for the rest of my life and asked a MOD to get rid of it.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I suggest you run this cycle myself.

Upcoming 2nd Cycle (starting April 5th - my 33rd birthday)

(-1) - 21 Nolvadex 20mg twice daily
    (-1) - 18 Proviron 25mg twice daily
    1 - 4 Dianabol 10mg four times daily
    1 - 14 Deca 200mg twice weekly
    1 - 15 Test Enanthate 250mg twice weekly
    19 - 21 Clomid for PCT 300/100/50

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I suggest you run this cycle myself.

Upcoming 2nd Cycle (starting April 5th - my 33rd birthday)

(-1) - 21 Nolvadex 20mg twice daily
    (-1) - 18 Proviron 25mg twice daily
    1 - 4 Dianabol 10mg four times daily
    1 - 14 Deca 200mg twice weekly
    1 - 15 Test Enanthate 250mg twice weekly
    19 - 21 Clomid for PCT 300/100/50

How did you EVER come up w/ such a GREAT cycle???? That may be the post I have ever seen. Too funny.

Thanks.

Thread Information