Thread: prop/fina/winny

rugbyking is offline Associate Member

prop/fina/winny

this is the cycle i will be doing starting end of sept.
    wk 1-12 test prop
    wk 1-10 fina
    wk 7-12 oral winny

10mg nolva ED
    200mg b6 ED
    .25mg l-dex ED

PCT
    clomid 300,100,50
    20mg Nolva ED
    .25 mg l-dex ED

i was planning on doing this cycle as a cutting cycle with daily calories around 2200-2500. as far as diet goes, would it be better to try to bulk for the first 7 weeks then reduce calories when i take the winstrol , or just stay low cal the whole time?

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    looks good...........

IMO its better to all out bulk or all or cut.. one or the other

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Very similar to what im doing bro. Are you planning on shooting ED?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Tren Acetate or Enth?

thats what i thought too. i think ill just try to cut with this and later bulk up when my bf is lower. im at like 12% now around 200 lbs. hopefully i can stay around 200 lbs with the fina and get my bf down to like 8 or 9%. i am cutting right now with eca stack and the low cal diet. i have already lost an inch in my waste. i m thinking that this cycle will just finish what the eca started.

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Very similar to what im doing bro. Are you planning on shooting ED?

yep ED i think it comes out to 84 injections

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Tren Acetate or Enth?

acetate its homemade

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    yep ED i think it comes out to 84 injections
    Aint no thang homie. You'll be fine.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Great cycle.

CoonII is offline New Member
    bro,

I agree that you can not build mass and cut up on the same cycle. At least not on a twelve week cycle. prop/fina is a great way to build serious LBM on a restricted calorie diet. I recently completed a cycle of prop/fina (100 ed for 11 weeks/75 ed for 7 weeks), and tried to maintain a diet of 3000 cals/day. over the course of the 11 weeks, i gained approx 12 pounds, my strength went through the roof and I got more defined, hard and vascular.

I have been off and doing pct now for about a month and have lost only 2 pounds and (obviously) some strength. great sh*t man. i just wish I had not stopped the fina in week 7.

If your gonna go with 2500 cals/day, I would expect (depending on how you train) gains in LBM and strength with minimal (if any) bloat. with proper pct you should be able to keep the great majority of your gains as well. IMO, you can eat heavy (3000-3500 cals/day) and train heavy for mass while on prop/fina, you just won't gain 20-25 pounds, and net 15, like some heavy bulkers will cause you to do. with fina, you would probably just gain 10-15, keep 12 of it, and be able to maintain/improve vascularity and gain LBM.

If this is your first cycle (as it appears it is from your profile), then you may want to rethink the gear your going to use. ED shots (which is really the way you should go with prop/fina) are really hard to get comfortable with.

If your comfortable with ed shots then I would definitely recommend prop/fina. Watch out for your temper/patience levels, as I became a huge c*ck and almost lost a close friend b/c of it. I do believe that fina has very specific effects on aggression levels.

hope all this rambling is helpful. Just though I'd offer some input as I very recently completed a similiar cycle.

i appreciate your input!!! this is actually my 2nd cycle. and i am a phlebotomist so all i do is play with needles all day. the ed injections dont bother me a bit. the only reason my cals fluctuate is cause of my pwo shake. i think there is around 500 cals with the dex and whey.

looks like a great cycle. as for your goal of staying at 200 but dropping some BF, I think you could def. do that by staying low cal throughout. I'm telling ya, my prop/fina cycle had such an effect on me that I would bet you could gain a few pounds and still be single digit bf%.

that would be perfectly fine with me. what was your cal intake? amount of cardio?
    i am doing 5x week am cardio low intensity 45 mins empty stomach

i will also have about 300 grams of protein everyday

I did no cardio whatsoever. I am not all that disciplined when it comes to cardio and with the lung/conditioning trouble that the fina was causing, I didn't manage any cardio at all. If you can manage the cardio, I can't even imagine the BF you would lose. Just make sure you eat clean, get plenty of protein, drink a lot of water and try to stay calm and I think you'll be very happy with your results. good luck. keep us posted.

Thread Information