Thread: gain weight

miltee_2000 is offline New Member

gain weight

Im 18 years old and I weigh 120lbs.I have drank many high calorie supplement drinks and try to eat is much as I can almost to the point of getting sick.Is there anything to help increase my appetite.I eventully want to use some type of gear but not until I cant get any bigger naturly because that seems to be what everybody says.Please help I need a better appetite

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    You'd better off in the Diet forum bro

tec9 is offline New Member
    Working out increases your appetite....if you just drink supplements they wont do anything for you unless you train hard... obviously you're not training hard if you weigh 120.

I used to weigh less than 120 when i was in highschool... but im 180+ now... and I got most of that without roids...

Yeah its hard to start off that little, but once you go to the gym you'll notice most guys aren't big... most of them are small or overweight. at 120 you'll gain really fast in the gym , just ask someone for help, 90% of the dudes in the freeweight room are usually cool, and they will help you.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miltee_2000
    Im 18 years old and I weigh 120lbs.I have drank many high calorie supplement drinks and try to eat is much as I can almost to the point of getting sick.Is there anything to help increase my appetite.I eventully want to use some type of gear but not until I cant get any bigger naturly because that seems to be what everybody says.Please help I need a better appetite
    Dont drink the high calarie supplement drinks in less then 2 hours before your regular meals. You should actually drink the high calarie weight gainer shakes "with a meal", this way your shake has less chance of spoiling your appetite and you get both the shake and solid food down. If the weight gainer shake says use 3 scoops and 32 ounces is the finished produce, then ignore the instructions. You should only mix up somewhere around 600 to 800 calaries in a single shake at a time because the remainder might just pass into feces unabsorbed. Do one of these shakes before bed.

Foods you want to eat: Pasta, bread, rice, potatoes and of course add meats. White carbs trigger insulin release, and in turn trigger a slowly increasing appetite and also weight gain.

Foods you want to avoid because they tend to be appetite suppressing: Things with soy, soy protein, tofu, licorice, thyme, oregano, yucca, hops.

THis makes things interesting. Pasta in spagetti enhance your appetite, because of effects to insulin and thyroid, this one of the best and will make you hungryer on subsequent meals. At the same time oregano and sometimes thyme are used in some spagetti sauces. You want to avoid spagetti sauce with thyme and oregano obviously.

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    B12 is excellent for giving appetite increases, it's not a steroid but it is only really beneficial if it's injected intramuscularly.

maximus193 is offline New Member
    Seems like you have a very fast metabolism dude.

Don't want to sound repetive, but just eat more. Try adding one weight gain shake a day with your regular meals. Next week, 2 shakes per day. Week after 3 shakes per day.

But try to focus on regular food. Rice, pasta's, meat, whole weat flour.

If your metabolism is truly that fast the maltodextrin or the fructose from the weight gainers won't make you fat. Also ad some peanut butter or peanuts to your diet. They are an excellent source of high quality calories and fats.

Good luck, and keep you posted.

Thread Information