GTCp1 is offline New Member

Real or Fake? And comments.

I posted this yesterday but I dont know where it went. Anyway I have some comments and a question.

1. Comment: I have seen some pictures of members that are doing 3 different steroids for a long period of time and they dont look that great. I myself am 5'9" ,195 lbs with 7% bodyfat to date. I have 19" arms, bench 315, squat hi 4's - 500., hammer curl 110s, and can outlift 80% of the people in the gym with nearly zero injuries and I have not touched a steroid . In addition I dont have any problem with sex drive what so ever. Am I missing something do most of the people doing steroids have horrible genetics or what? I read some of these cycles I am pretty confident I would be a freak on that much ****.

2. Question: I have decided to try a cycle of Anadrol just to see what it will do with my body. First question is I dont know if its real can someone tell me if it is from Mexico and it says : anadrol 50 and oxymethelone on the tab is it fake or real?

3. Question 2: Do I need to worry about ED? If so I wouldnt touch this if there is a chance of not having sex!!

4. If it is real and I need to take an anti-estrogen where could I get something like that? And what should I take?

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give me.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Bro don't take drol only, or any oral only for that matter.
    Stick with test e or c and maybe another steriod depending on your goal.

I am kind of worried about being out of it or uncomfortable in meetings at work if I take too much. Maybe I should dump the Adrol and try something milder. I was going to try Adrol for 3 weeks or so and see what it did to me. My body reacts to certain foods and supplements I cant image what a strong steroid would do.

Steriods aren't mind altering substances bro. Your not gonna feel high at work...
    Just do some more research. Start with researching "Test only cycles"
    And all the info you need on clomid/nolva etc can be found in the edu forums.

Thats not what I meant "high" If you ever sat in a meeting with 15 people under serious pressure for 250MIL projects. I dont want to be flush and sweating like Im nervous when I wouldnt be. I heard that some steroids raise your blood pressure and elevate your heart rate. I dont need that in a meeting, you know what I mean? I just want something that I can gain from without losing my hair and my erection.

I am amazed that anyone would juice if they knew they could be impotent. Screw that.

BTW I have done A LOT of research and I cannot find anything that says if this Anadrol is real or not, do you know if it is based on the description I gave? I started out as a boxer when I was seven and worked out from that time until now. I can tell you nearly anything about supplements or working out but up until this point never felt like I needed steroids . Now that I am 31 I am really considering it.

Quote Originally Posted by GTCp1
    BTW I have done A LOT of research and I cannot find anything that says if this Anadrol is real or not, do you know if it is based on the description I gave? I started out as a boxer when I was seven and worked out from that time until now. I can tell you nearly anything about supplements or working out but up until this point never felt like I needed steroids. Now that I am 31 I am really considering it.
    Anadrol is real...it's a powerful oral steriod used mostly in bulking cycles, quick gains, lots of strenght but it's mostly water weight which disapates quickly after u stop using it. It's also used pre-contest to aid in muscle sparing during dieting. Forget about drol...
    Test should be the base of your cycle, but you can also stack it with something, eq, deca etc. depending on your goal.

Whatever u decide on taking don't take anything with out test cuz thats where u can run into problems with your libio.
    Just start off researching "test only cycles". Then move to the edu forums and read about clomid/nolva etc..

Thread Information