Latinchulo is offline New Member

help me choose a mass building cycle

Hey im 18 right now, 5'8 and weigh 140 im pretty small so im looking to get into a mass building cycle, i want to get up to 180lbs and keep most of the gains, what cycle would you suggest i use to get the most mass?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You're 18 yrs old...weigh less than a tooth pick and want advice on steroids ...Not from me kiddo.

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    eat and do it natural, you are too young..............

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    FOOD, REST, TRAINING, MORE FOOD, MORE REST is the cycle you should be looking at. You're only 18 bro..... there's no need for AAS yet...... You haven't even started to build the foundation. Wait a few years.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Sometimes I wonder if these posts are for real or not.

joevette is offline Banned
    5' 8" and 140, have you even picked up a weight before? Like everyone else said: EAT. If you do not eat roids won't do anything. Eat and lift for 5 years then you may be ready for juice IMO.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member

help on sust. primo. cycle

this is my first time asking a question, also my first time on any kind of forum !
    hope i'm doing it right . I have 5 sust. 250 and 5 primo, I was thinking of getting 5 more sust. and cycling 10 weeks sust. with the primo added in the middle and addind clomid in on the last 2 weeks . I had very good results with last cycle of sust, mixed with only 20 mg. d-bol, but wanted 2 try the primo instead this time, any comments ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    this is my first time asking a question, also my first time on any kind of forum !
    hope i'm doing it right . I have 5 sust. 250 and 5 primo, I was thinking of getting 5 more sust. and cycling 10 weeks sust. with the primo added in the middle and addind clomid in on the last 2 weeks . I had very good results with last cycle of sust, mixed with only 20 mg. d-bol, but wanted 2 try the primo instead this time, any comments ?
    Nope bro, you just hi-jacked this thread..... you need to create your own thread and ask your q's in your own.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    thanks for not getting to p.o. thanks for info

Thread Information