DaveUK is offline Junior Member

Some advice needed plz buds

I've just finished 6 weeks of my 13wk cycle of Test E & Dbol , But due to supply probs have switched to Test Cyp... no biggie I know they're both practically interchangable but wanted some dosage advice and what you think of my adding 4 weeks of Anaolol to the last 8 weeks.

Whats the dosage on the Anapolols btw? I have 50mg tabs that my guy threw in
    Last edited by DaveUK; 08-26-2004 at 06:45 AM.

paulastone is offline Member
    no problem with the cyp bro just keep the same dosage and for the abombs, why not save them for the next cycle bro?? would be wise if you ask me. oh and cool source to give you 4 weeks free worth of abombs, or i didn't read that right??

do not throw in the orals, they are for kick starting save them for the next cycle, Just continue running the cyp at the same dose you were runnning the test E.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    do not throw in the orals, they are for kick starting save them for the next cycle, Just continue running the cyp at the same dose you were runnning the test E.
    i agree

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    I actually agree there but orals dont always have to be for kick starting at the start. I used abombs on week 12 of a 20 weeker cycle and i loved it. it all depends. but i do agree to a point where sure if your impatient to get the gains going on, jump it with orals!

Thread Information