EastCoaster is offline Banned

RESULTS AFTER TWO CYCLES - My thoughts & Plans

My first cycle was a very basic and simple cycle consisting of...

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg/Day
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 250mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 200mg/Week
    PCT - Basic clomid treatment

Before I started this cycle I weighed 195lbs, the last week of the cycle I weighted 238lbs. After PCT was over I weighted 217lbs. I was very happy with the results.

My second cycle was a little more complex, but still pretty basic.

Weeks 1-12 Sustanon 400mg/week with injections EOD
    Weeks 1-12 EQ 300mg/week
    Weeks 1-6 Test E 125mg/week
    Weeks 6-12 Test E 250mg/week
    Proviron / Nolvadex / Idex from start till end of PCT
    PCT - Basic Clomid Treatment

If you notice, I raised the dosage of Test E in the 6th week... that was only due to the fact that on that week I messed up my dosage. I wanted to keep my levels balanced, so I just raised the dosage for the rest of the cycle.

Before the cycle I weighted 207, after the cycle I weighed 220... I'm currently still running PCT. I'm not as happy with the results of this cycle as I was my first cycle, but thats party because of the diet and lifestyle I've been living. I've been dong a lot of cardio, trying to get my body back in tip top shape. I've been considering trying out for a few pro teams next fall, but only if I can get my body where it needs to be.

The total dosage in my first cycle was 450mg, compared to 925mg in my second cycle. Though the total dosage was much lower in my first cycle, my results and gains were much better. For now one I'm going to stick to lower dosage cycles, and simple longer esters. I got really tired of shooting myself EOD.

I only plan on doing 1 or 2 more cycle, pending on my results this winter. I'm not going to start my next cycle till roughly late December or early Janurary and/or when my body fat is in the single digits and not till then.

I started this long journey about a year ago, and I cant thank you all enough for the help. I will forever continue to be a more healthy person from all the information I've learned about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I've learned so much from everybody on here, but I woud like to single out TheMudMan and the Warrior for answering all my newbie questions about a year ago when I first started. Though I havent talked a lot directly with Da Bull, I've learned a lot from reading your posts. Chris Adams and DF2003 also helped greatly leading me in the right direction. Thanks a lot guys.

I've still got a lot to learn, but I've learned a lot.

-EASTCOASTER-

needle is offline Senior Member
    More living proof that low dosages of test do work and 1000mg a week is over KILL!!!!

I was just wondering what was the time space between the 2 above cycles!!!
    Maybe your receptors were partially blocked!!!

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    More living proof that low dosages of test do work and 1000mg a week is over KILL!!!!

I was just wondering what was the time space between the 2 above cycles!!!
    Maybe your receptors were partially blocked!!!

That crossed my mind. They were very close, about 15 weeks apart, I def. should have waited longer IMO.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Receptors don't become "blocked" they completely refresh multiple times every day. Would have been your training, diet, sleep, etc. that made the difference. Why bother at EQ at such a dose bro? 200 or 300mg /week would do next to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Receptors don't become "blocked" they completely refresh multiple times every day. Would have been your training, diet, sleep, etc. that made the difference. Why bother at EQ at such a dose bro? 200 or 300mg /week would do next to nothing.

My first cycle it was great at only 200mg a week? I have not thought a lot about my next cycle in detail, but I think I'm going to go with Test Cyp and possibly Primo... I'll consider dosages much later when I'm about ready to start.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    It is a sientific fact that extra androgen actually increase the total receptor quantity in human body, basicly your body produces extra receptors to accomodate the extra androgens...no such thing as "blocked receptors"...XXL

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE_XXL
    It is a sientific fact that extra androgen actually increase the total receptor quantity in human body, basicly your body produces extra receptors to accomodate the extra androgens...no such thing as "blocked receptors"...XXL

Thats good to know. Thanks Mike

On your first cycle you started at 195lbs on your second cycle you were 207lbs, of course your first cycle you will gain quicker as you are further away from your genetic potential (GP), let's say your genetic potential is 240lb, now when you start at 195lbs you are 45lbs away from your GP, so you gain a lot quicker...now second time around you are 12lbs closer to your GP at 207lbs and only 33lbs from you GP, so the gains come a lot slower...then there is the issue of bunk gear, i am not saying your stuff was no good, but maybe underdosed, also diet and exercise play a HUGE role, was your intensity the same, your desire to get the results, i know i have had cycles when i did not aplly myself 100% and i certanly did not get 100% results...XXL

Kind of like a fast car, base Hp can be 300hp, it is easy to get it to 350hp and does not requier a lot of money, just a bit of tunning and maybe some bolt-on accessories...but if you want to take it to 700hp, that will be much more time consuming and deffinitely more money......i think that makes it even clear for me...LOL ...XXL

On your first cycle you started at 195lbs on your second cycle you were 207lbs, of course your first cycle you will gain quicker as you are further away from your genetic potential (GP), let's say your genetic potential is 240lb, now when you start at 195lbs you are 45lbs away from your GP, so you gain a lot quicker...now second time around you are 12lbs closer to your GP at 207lbs and only 33lbs from you GP, so the gains come a lot slower...then there is the issue of bunk gear, i am not saying your stuff was no good, but maybe underdosed, also diet and exercise play a HUGE role, was your intensity the same, your desire to get the results, i know i have had cycles when i did not aplly myself 100% and i certanly did not get 100% results...XXL

I was def. not as into my second cycle as I was my first. But like I said, I've been doing a TON of cardio trying to get my body in tune, and I've been on a lower calorie diet.... I believe those factors alone are reason for the lack of success in my second cycle. Dont get me wrong though, I've put on a lot of quality myscle, I'm still happy with the cycle.

Reelmuscle is offline Associate Member
    Why did you go from 217 to 207? What happend?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle

About 15 weeks of diet and cardio. Most of that weight was fat.

Oh, so you gained 12 lbs of muscle from that first cycle??

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Kind of like a fast car, base Hp can be 300hp, it is easy to get it to 350hp and does not requier a lot of money, just a bit of tunning and maybe some bolt-on accessories...but if you want to take it to 700hp, that will be much more time consuming and deffinitely more money......i think that makes it even clear for me...LOL ...XXL
    lol, nice anaology mike

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    I was def. not as into my second cycle as I was my first. But like I said, I've been doing a TON of cardio trying to get my body in tune, and I've been on a lower calorie diet.... I believe those factors alone are reason for the lack of success in my second cycle. Dont get me wrong though, I've put on a lot of quality myscle, I'm still happy with the cycle.
    There with all the cardio amd dieting, you just gave your self an answer...it's hard to put on meat while on reduced calorie diet, and you did great to gain 13lbs is awsome while cutting...so don't sweat it...XXL

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    awesome post/results. glad to see it worked out for you

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    no doubt, pretty good for a cutter, maybe you should try a lee preist style bulker

There with all the cardio amd dieting, you just gave your self an answer...it's hard to put on meat while on reduced calorie diet, and you did great to gain 13lbs is awsome while cutting...so don't sweat it...XXL

Yea, I should have mentioned that above, my second cycle was a cutter. My purpose for running it was that I knew I'd be decreasing my calories and raising my cardio for the summer and I didnt want to lose muscle all the while.

However, being that my dosage was much higher I expected to not only maintain but grow. Now that I think about it, for the amount of fat I've shed, 13lbs is pretty good.

Thanks for the input Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro
    no doubt, pretty good for a cutter, maybe you should try a lee preist style bulker

Whats a Leee Priest bulker? I know who Lee Priest is, but does he actually release his gear info?

Quote Originally Posted by Reelmuscle
    Oh, so you gained 12 lbs of muscle from that first cycle??

I guess you could say after a period of 20 weeks I was able to keep 12 lbs.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Ur right...nuclear recpetors (which includes the androgen receptor) don't become blocked....but they do become saturated...they follow the same kinetics as enzymes. So I think the above poster had the right idea...jus used the wrong terminology.

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    This is true to a certain extent bro...but if you continually add test to your body (hypothetcally approaching an infinte amount), your body is not going to produce an infinite amount of receptors. Eventually there will be a saturation point, where an increase in drug will not result in an increase in drug-receptor binding, at what dosage that satuartion occurs for the androgen recpetor I'm not fully aware of, but it obivously won't take an infinite amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Harv
    This is true to a certain extent bro...but if you continually add test to your body (hypothetcally approaching an infinte amount), your body is not going to produce an infinite amount of receptors. Eventually there will be a saturation point, where an increase in drug will not result in an increase in drug-receptor binding, at what dosage that satuartion occurs for the androgen recpetor I'm not fully aware of, but it obivously won't take an infinite amount.

I dont think this would have been the case with myself. This sounds more for somebody who does cycles year round over a long period of time.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    *just wanna say this is an excellent thread - thanks for sharing experience*

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    *just wanna say this is an excellent thread - thanks for sharing experience*

Thanks bro.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was a very basic and simple cycle consisting of...

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg/Day
    Weeks 1-10 Test E 250mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10 EQ 200mg/Week
    PCT - Basic clomid treatment

Before I started this cycle I weighed 195lbs, the last week of the cycle I weighted 238lbs.
    -EASTCOASTER-
    EastCoaster, sweet thread.
    Gotta ask you a few questions dude.
    See I'm on that cycle you mentioned above , but to the second power.

At the end of 10 weeks you gained almost 43 lbs.

Q1: How much did you gain roughly in the middle ( 5th week )?
    Q2: When did you really begin seeing it really show on you, EQ's cuts and vascularity?

My run:
    Weeks 2-8 *75 Tren EOD
    Weeks 1-12** Test E 500 mg/Week
    Weeks 1-12** EQ 400 mg/Week
    * might push it to 8 weeks instead of 6
    ** considering make it 14 weeks instead of 12 and then taking winny for the last 6 weeks.

Thanks man.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood Harv
    I don't think what he was saying meant in regards to an infinite amount. It was more of a blanket statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    EastCoaster, sweet thread.
    Gotta ask you a few questions dude.
    See I'm on that cycle you mentioned above , but to the second power.

At the end of 10 weeks you gained almost 43 lbs.

Q1: How much did you gain roughly in the middle ( 5th week )?
    Q2: When did you really begin seeing it really show on you, EQ's cuts and vascularity?

My run:
    Weeks 2-8 *75 Tren EOD
    Weeks 1-12** Test E 500 mg/Week
    Weeks 1-12** EQ 400 mg/Week
    * might push it to 8 weeks instead of 6
    ** considering make it 14 weeks instead of 12 and then taking winny for the last 6 weeks.

Thanks man.

Mid cycle, around week 5 I had gained 20 lbs... it really seemed to hit me all at once too. The majority of that was water weight that would be lost. The last 5 weeks of the cycle I steadly gained roughly 5 lbs a week. I really started to notice vascularity in the 10th and final week... I wish I would have run the cycle an extra 2 weeks.

My workouts were very intense, and I ate like a madman. I was eating roughly 6,000 calories a day, along with a minimum of 300 grams of protein. A big reason why I gained so much weight is because that was really the first time in my life that I had taken my diet seriously.

Being that you're throwing winny in, and you're interested in vascularity... I'm guessing that you're on more of a "cutter cycle". That being the case, you probably wont see results like I had, I was not worried about "cutting up", I was strait bulking.

Good luck with your cycle. Hit the weights hard bro.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Being that you're throwing winny in, and you're interested in vascularity... I'm guessing that you're on more of a "cutter cycle". That being the case, you probably wont see results like I had, I was not worried about "cutting up", I was strait bulking.
    Actually, I want to bulk of course, but figure I'd cut up a little if possible near the end of the cycle since I am only doing tren for the first half.

Just starting week 5 of Test E and EQ and week 4 of Tren.
    Put on almost 10 lbs of lean muscle.
    Thank God, minimal water gain , thanks to Ldex, Nolva and 10 min of light cardio after each workout.

So I think I may just go to 14 weeks instead of 12 for the Test and EQ, esp EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Actually, I want to bulk of course, but figure I'd cut up a little if possible near the end of the cycle since I am only doing tren for the first half.

Just starting week 5 of Test E and EQ and week 4 of Tren.
    Put on almost 10 lbs of lean muscle.
    Thank God, minimal water gain , thanks to Ldex, Nolva and 10 min of light cardio after each workout.

So I think I may just go to 14 weeks instead of 12 for the Test and EQ, esp EQ.

I personally dont believe in bulking for a whole cycle and then cutting the last few weeks. If you're going to bulk, then bulk... vise-versa. If you truly want to "cut", its going to take a lot more than 4 or 6 weeks, so either extend your "cutter" 10 weeks or more, or dont waste you time. Cutting the last few weeks of your cycle is a waste of gear and money IMO. Cutters and Bulkers should be two seperate cycles.
    Last edited by EastCoaster; 08-26-2004 at 09:28 PM.

Thread Information