rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

please read need to opnion on making this cycle as best as it can get

I have a ques before one my buddies starts his cycle.He will be doing nor 200(brovel) 400mg a week and t-200(brovel) 500 mg week for 8 weeks. Will that produce good results or should he stack something else with this .Oh yea how many nolvadex do you need as well as clomids. Another thing i just wanted to know if you guys think the price he paid was good or bad, he payed $90. for 1 bottle of 10 ml nor200 and $45. for 1 bottle t-200 both made by brovel.

thanks

4plates is offline Banned
    sounds like you bud is going to doing alot of test,where about 500 mgs of it will be waisted.im sure he dosent need 900 mg of test,400- 500 should suffice even if he has 2 or 3 cycles under his belt.he needs plenty of novledex if he going to do it and 36 clomid
    he should really stack it with some thing else like maybe 400 mg wk eq or deca of hes going to be very dissapointed

hey bro)4 plates im sorry i scwewd my originnal post up but he is gonna do 400 mg of nor 200 and stack that with t-200 at 500 mg a week.oh yea how many noveldex will he need and what week should he start clomids.this is also another question i have should he half the doses on a mon then thurs?can you mix t-200 and deca in same shot?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dont know how many nolv. hes gonna need it depends on how prone he is to gyno.take them only of symtoms occure,take one a day and see if it persists up it two 2.yas you can mis both of them together.split up the hits into twice a week.three weeks sfter last hitstart clomid .one tab a day for the first,then two tabs a day for the second and back down to one tab a day for the third.

4plates is offline Banned
    sorry bro my bad i thought it read t200 and t400
    yes you can mixthe test and deca in the same shot
    clomid 3 wks ater last shot .300 mg day 1 ,100 mg ed for 10 days and 50 mged for 10 more days.
    noveldex on hand in case of signs of gyno(itchy puffy nipples are the tell tale signs

thanks 4 plate appreeciate the help.im sure this will come in handy if i do develpo tits but hope not

Thread Information