Redz122 is offline Associate Member

itchy nipples and throbbing GOOCH!!!

Hey, first off I am NOT on a cycle. I just turned 18 years old this year and on multiple occassions I have experienced a case of itchy , but not sore nipples and a throbbing gooch!(I really don't know what its actually called, but its the section between your anus and scrotum, try to flex your scrotum and you'll see what part I'm talking about) Anyways after a workout session or when in bed before i fall asleep, i feel the inside of my gooch being cannibalized. I read somewhere that this might be estrogen related as the estrogen is blocking the testes from making testosterone ?? I would say i have a bit more estrogen than the average male due to my female pattern obesity(everything form the hip down is fatty) wide hips, and constant mothereffin water retention after a meal with carbs. What do you guys suggest i do? I know i'm too young to be taking any PCT drugs so i was considering taking 6-oxo to fight off the estrogen safely.

EDIT- Since i am in the process of cutting, can the deficit of calories trigger more estrogen production than normal?
    Last edited by Redz122; 08-25-2004 at 08:48 PM.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't take anything yet. See a doctor and get a routine checkup. Then learn how to eat and exercise properly. Your goals are a lot closer than you can imagine right now, once you get on a solid program. Check out the Diet forum. Tons and tons of good info.

good luck

Froggy is offline Member
    Your imagination seems to be running a bit wild Bro...But you might be on to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    I would say i have a bit more estrogen than the average male---fight off the estrogen safely.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    see a doctor bro.thats could be your prostate botherng you

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    and it's not a "gooch".it's your taint..as in i-taint your balls and i-taint your a$$hole

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I think i might of had the same feeling before gooch twitching not sure
    why.

artcien is offline Junior Member
    wow! men u smoke?

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a muscle spasm. That's a very sensitive area because there are sssoo many nerve endings there. Some people call it the "taint", some the "tween" (tween your ass and your balls / pus), and other things. It's actually called a perinium muscle. Lot's of women rip theirs giving birth...ouch.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    firstly go see a doctor - there is no reason not to.

note: "gooch" is commonly used slang in the UK to refer to this area. a related slang term, "duck butter", is the mucus like film of bum juice and sweat that builds up in this area.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    co2boi, you stole perinium, I was gonna say the actual name. Jackass the movie is where I heard it called gootch when those idiots waxed the hair off thiers or something.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redz122
    Hey, first off I am NOT on a cycle. I just turned 18 years old this year and on multiple occassions I have experienced a case of itchy , but not sore nipples and a throbbing gooch!(I really don't know what its actually called, but its the section between your anus and scrotum, try to flex your scrotum and you'll see what part I'm talking about) Anyways after a workout session or when in bed before i fall asleep, i feel the inside of my gooch being cannibalized. I read somewhere that this might be estrogen related as the estrogen is blocking the testes from making testosterone ?? I would say i have a bit more estrogen than the average male due to my female pattern obesity(everything form the hip down is fatty) wide hips, and constant mothereffin water retention after a meal with carbs. What do you guys suggest i do? I know i'm too young to be taking any PCT drugs so i was considering taking 6-oxo to fight off the estrogen safely.

EDIT- Since i am in the process of cutting, can the deficit of calories trigger more estrogen production than normal?

gooch? are you sure you are not a girl?? wtf?

artcien is offline Junior Member
    Men go to the doc. Even if you don't have insurance, IMO is worth it to have peace of mind.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member

Pain in the...

Be sure the doctor doesn't have both hands on your shoulders when he is examining your prostate.

I've had that exam and it's no picnic!

Seriously, get it checked out!!

Pain in the...

Be sure the doctor doesn't have both hands on your shoulders when he is examining your prostate.

Pain in the...

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for all the advice and info! duckbutter

Thread Information