Act of God is offline Member

Summer is over, need cycle advice

Ok,

When I did my last cycle (500sust/week, 50mg winny ed towards the end) I was 205 and puffy at the end ( I started at about 195 and did cardio throughout since summer was coming). A few weeks after the cycle I shedded, literally, about 20 pounds and was RIPPED.

Now I am about 185 and I feel like I didn't keep too much from that cycle. Now that summer is over I want to get back to 205-215 range. I was thinking about somthing like

Start with some D-bols to kick off
    Test E (1x week inject = sweet)
    Deca ?

then the usual PCT

Is that a good cycle to put some mass on? I totally forgot everything since may

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    A proven mass cycle is the way to go;

Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg /day
    Weeks 1-12: Test E 500 or 600mg /week (2x a week, once isn't enough)
    Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mg /week
    PCT

I thought test E had a long enough ester that it only needed to be shot 1x a week?
    I was thinkin about goin with fina instead of deca ...but I don't like ed/eod injects

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    I thought test E had a long enough ester that it only needed to be shot 1x a week?
    I was thinkin about goin with fina instead of deca...but I don't like ed/eod injects
    If cost is not an issue you could opt for tren enanthate . Enanthate should be shot e3d to maintain a stable blood level. This way you could shoot the test and tren on the same day. I'd go something like this...
    250-300mg test enth e3d wk1-12
    175-200mg tren enth e3d wk1-10
    dbol ed wk1-4 at the dose you desire.
    Tren enth is a bit costly, though, and might prohibit the use of it. Tren with test will give you a leaner look, IMO, then deca and test. With or without the dbol, albeit that there will be bloat either way. Deca will only increase the bloat, IMO.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Act of God
    I was thinkin about goin with fina instead of deca...but I don't like ed/eod injects
    You shouldn't be shooting anything just once a week bro, twice is the bare minimum.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Why did you lose your gains? Was your training intensity/diet $hitty after the cycle?

I trained as hard as ever, and I cut out the cardio. I kept the carbs down too. The intensity was as hard as when I was on.

I couldn't explain it, every day I went to the scale I lost weight. I was under 180 at one point. Everyone said I never looked better, but I ****in hated it. I only looked good with my shirt off. When I was fully clothed I looked like a little bitch.

I had a pregnancy scare around the same time, and I really didn't eat that much for about a month...maybe that was it? Stress/starvation? I dunno, but I hope it doesn't happen again. I actually weigh less than I did pre cycle

P.S - I still have really bad acne. I finished my cycle on May 30th. My back and shoulders are still in need of covering.

How long will that **** last? I am so pissed

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    It had to be the starvation/ calorie cutting bro. Carbs should have been a good number (300-400g) to maintain.

Acne is due to the changing hormone levels. It's usually worst during/after PCT, try rubbing alcohol on your back/shoulders twice a day.

I figure since its the fall/winter coming I can just pack on pounds and not worry about carbs and calories and all that crap that I hate caring about.

I am dead set on 215. I don't know why, but I must be that weight. I figure 5'8 215 is a decent enough size, borderline too big. Plus, I want to break 400 in my bench and I only got to 375x4 last time.

So I guess im gonna go Test E, Deca /Fina and kick it off with the Dbols

Thread Information