anonymous21 is offline Junior Member

Cycling Quick Question

Starting a Cycle in A few weeks. Will include proper pct including Nolva and clomid and such... But the main cycle consists of DBol Test E and EQ. The DBol at 30mg per day for 4 weeks. The EQ will be run at 400mg per week and the Test E will be 500mg per week extended one week longer then the EQ to allow for better PCT preparation With the cycle lasting roughly 10-12 weeks then starting pct 2 weeks after last test shot. The EQ will be 200mg/ml and will require 2 cc's per week. The Test will be 250mg/ml and require 2 cc's per week also. My questions are
    1) Should i shoot 2 cc's of test in one spot, then 2 cc's of EQ in another spot on the same day, once per week?
    2) Can I mix a cc of each together and if so Should i shoot 1 cc of each in the same needle together, twice per week such as Monday and Thursday to allow for optimal blood concentration throughout the week? Any help would be appreciated

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would do a cc of each mixed together on sunday and wednesday of every week...XXL

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd shoot the two on the same day, e3d to ge exact. Yeah you can mix the two compounds in the same pin. On a side note, eq should be ran at least 12 weeks, run the test at least a week, preferably two, after your last eq shot. If you have used dbol in the past, I would bump it to 40mg ed, IMHO. That all depends on how you respond to it, though. If this is your first time with it go with 30mg...you won't be disappointed.

Thread Information