BigGenes is offline Member

Winnie fina thoughts

I am thinking of taking a ten weeker of test-e/Eq front loaded with d-bol. after week ten I want to start winnie and fina for 6 weeks. I want any opinions on what you guys think of winnie and fina. I know your going to tell me to run the Eq longer, but I do well with it for only 10 weeks. Let me know about the winnie fina? I was thinking it would make me hard as nails. I have a very fast metabolism and I only gain a small amount of fat when bulking. I thought winnie is awesome, and fina is so powerful. I would think they would be a great combo. But I am afraid of the "non-throbbing penis" as jeremy34 would say.

bump I want some help!!! lol

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you should run the Eq longer and you shouldnt run tren with out test. So bump the test for the whole cycle and run it a few weeks longer then the tren. Run the Eq for about 4 more weeks.

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Yea i was wondering about the Eq for 10 weeks myself. I want to run the same test-e/EQ combo @ 500 and 400mg every week. Also wondering if the winnie could be run the last couple weeks of the cycle so it continues longer than the cycle.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    Be careful with your live and kidneys, winny and fina are both pretty toxic.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought that fina being toxic was something like an urban legend?? Could be wrong, though. Just make sure you drink a lot of water...at least 2 gallons+ ed. Also, I would run the test throughout the cycle and extend the eq to at least 12 weeks, maybe even a bit longer since you will be adding in the tren .

bump for me!

Thread Information