RAM2500 is offline Member

Mixing 50mg Cyp with Test400

I just picked up some test400 and read alot about how painfull it is. I also got some Test Cyp 50mg/ml Pharmacutical Grade. I was thinking I could mix 1cc of Test400 with 1cc of the Cyp 50mg to ease the pain. I did notice that the Cyp has alot of cottenseed oil added to it. Can I do this if one is Cyp and the other is test E. 450mg of test in one shot seems like alot.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd do half a cc of each, eod because of the prop in the T400. This would be roughly 1000-750mg test ew, which is a lot, but you could do 1/4cc of the T400 and 1/2cc of the cyp and be good. Still I'd opt for the eod shot.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I dont think that its gonna ease the pain, it wont be that bad...Just deal with it.
    Thats JMO

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanhallmark
    I dont think that its gonna ease the pain, it wont be that bad...Just deal with it.
    Thats JMO
    Have you ever used T400, bro?? This $hit HURTS to put it lightly!!! No flame, but D@MN, I remember a cycle of...numbness and pain from shooting half a cc eod. That sucked, I will never use it again!

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Even if you mix it with a bunch of cottenseed oil. I heard if you heat injection site, rub, and mix with somthing else its not so bad at all?

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    It will still hurt! not the day of the shot but the next day and it will hurt for
    3-4 days after........just suck it up and don't shoot it in to your bi's, tri's or chest....
    quads are okay....not good! just okay....glute is best.....try it there first and
    after 4 day if its not too bad try your quads...........

Thread Information