Illium is offline New Member

Question Clen powder and liquid dosage?

I am getting my hands on some clen now i can get it in powder and liquid form.
    1) Which one is better powder or liquid?
    2) What dosage do i take it in , has anyone taken the powder or liquid form?

I am a newbie to clen , have used AS before but not clen so any advice from experienced users would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou again guys
    Cheers

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    OMG, becareful bro. You need a very good scale and a mask!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    No newbie to powders should even touch powder clen -it is serious stuff. if you get ahold of it in liq form, make sure you get it from a reliable source, and know how to measure it accordingly.

it is from a very reliable source its the same guy i have purchased all my other gear from , however I hear ya about the powder i wont go near it , the liquids concentration is 100mcg/ml. any ideas how i should take this ? i mean i know in tab form you take x amount over the course of the day but with the liquid do i take it in the morning or what?

Thankyou very much guys your help means alot .

I have read on here about people taking the liquid clen and taking more than 1ml which would equate to 100mcg but going by the clen handbook it says not to exceed 100mcg in tab form , can anyone let me know how much to take for a newbie to clen?

Hollywood Harv is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    I have read on here about people taking the liquid clen and taking more than 1ml which would equate to 100mcg but going by the clen handbook it says not to exceed 100mcg in tab form , can anyone let me know how much to take for a newbie to clen?
    Dude jus goto any pharmacy and ask for a dosage syringe, they're used for children when they take anti-biotic suspensions. Suck up 0.5 ml the first time, and jus squirt it in your mouth and swollow, do it in the morning. See how ur body reacts to it. If your ok you eventually increase the dose to say a 1ml a day. I jus took the liquid form once in the mornings...and I found that even if I was to do cardio in the late afternoon, I could run on the tread mill like a race horse. The fat jus burned off in weeks. I suffered no sides (except hand tremors early on) but i know others who have had problems breathing, sleeping, even nose bleeds, so be careful.

ok fantastic thankyou very much for that, i have heaps of syringes and needles im in Australia and the government gives them out for free lol go figure, anyway im getting it 2moz so ill start on monday but thanks for that cause i was going to have one ml to start with , what dosage do you recommend not exceeding i know its different for everyone, i guess a better question is what dosage is safe and will still do the job if that makes sense, thanks for all the responses been helpful

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Illium
    in Australia and the government gives them out for free lol
    Its great isnt it.

As for the the dosage question, I usually start on 40mcg and work my way up to about 120mcg. Dont breach 120mcg, at that dosage you should defenitely get a few cramps and shakes.

thanks for all the replies, ok well i went out and got potassium and taurine and asprin, now 2 more questions.
    1)can i mix it in with my shake or any liquid?(i cant see why not but just asking)
    2) on the OFF weeks from clen , can i stack it with optidrene or diet fuel ? we dont have ECA anymore in Australia its banned and if im going to go through the trouble of getting it illegaly ill just get some gear, anyway any ideas on what to use on the off weeks?

Thankyou again been really helpful

REV
    REV is offline New Member
    Yea it suxs not being able to get ECA over here in Aus,
    But you can still use some thermogenics that are on the market over here.
    The closest thing you can get to an ECA here in Australia is products that use Synephrine, They say it is a close cousin to Ephedrine.
    I use a product that contains it, its called Meta-Burn and I use that on my clen OFF weeks. I can definetly feel a boost in energy levels when taking it especialy before workouts.
    Probably nothing compared to an ECA but then again I have never used ECA.
    But its better then nothing.

996Turbo is offline New Member
    yeh actually illium over here in oz you can get a ECA stack but its ephedra instead on ephendrine, ephedra is natural and herbal while ephedrine is man made.

Now I cant remember the actual brand name but it has a orange and white label with gold writing. It was actually taken off the market like 2 years ago its just come back on shelves, so ask around your local supp store they should have it. good luck bro

Thread Information