Tribex is offline Associate Member

Postbox said "Scan" on it????

Hey guys, need some help. Just got my package from gpz, and on the postbox it was handwritten in pen "Scan". What does that mean? Did they scan or xray the box??

Thanks as always.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I had a weird bar code (sticker) on my box that I got yesterday...Mine didn't have scan on it though...

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    I had a weird bar code (sticker) on my box that I got yesterday...Mine didn't have scan on it though...

Did the barcode sticker say "delivery confirmation" on it? Cause that's on the opposite side on my box as well...

I don't remember and I threw it away already so I can't look.
    All I know is that I don't ever remember seeing that big sticker on the boxes before.

The top of that sticker is like a neon green too, where it says delivery confimation. I just know about the whole "scan" thing. Anybody else have a take on this?

wierd?

No this wasn't the del conformation sticker...It was a big sticker with a bar code on it. There was also a green delievery conformation one but that's normal.
    I don't really think any of this is anything to worry about..

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I'm thinking the barcode is part of the tracking process, and if you ordered an express special, the "scan" is part of the tracking process and is usual on priority mail...my stuff thats comes priority usps usually has 1 or both markings/stickers on it....
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-26-2004 at 11:47 AM. Reason: spelling

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    As I understand, the Scan, or Scanned sticker means it went through postal screening. I think they send it through a device much like the airports use to send luggage. My GPZ orders are always scanned...

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    As I understand, the Scan, or Scanned sticker means it went through postal screening. I think they send it through a device much like the airports use to send luggage. My GPZ orders are always scanned...
    mine too.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    the green is delivery conformation...the other bar code is if they are pre paid lables . scammed mean security scanning and a name and addy was put on a list.......

Quote Originally Posted by ECFATCAT
    the green is delivery conformation...the other bar code is if they are pre paid lables . scammed mean security scanning and a name and addy was put on a list.......
    What do u mean the name and addy was put on a list???
    Whos name? Mine?

So even other people have gpz packages getting scanned... and in most states anything more than 10 pinz is illegal without a perscription... then doesnt that mean bad news bears?

You guys think i should be worried or not having anything shipped to that address?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECFATCAT
    I don't believe this. I have gotten 4 or so orders from them and since then have gotten a few packages that would have been much worse to have caught. If I were on a "list" I don't think I'd be at work right now.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I had a package delivered overnight recently and it had SCANNED stamped on the outside package. I was thinking that just means it was scanned by the delivery guy to update the date & time of delivery. But Im not sure..

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    I had a package delivered overnight recently and it had SCANNED stamped on the outside package. I was thinking that just means it was scanned by the delivery guy to update the date & time of delivery. But Im not sure..
    That's what I think it is as well but I don't really know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder

Lets hope that's the case...

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Dammit now you guys have me scared to order from there. And i would hate to have to keep going to the local pharmacy to get 10 pinz and get the weird looks they give.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Dammit now you guys have me scared to order from there. And i would hate to have to keep going to the local pharmacy to get 10 pinz and get the weird looks they give.
    Find a family of Mexican's and send them in one by one for 10 pins each. Tell them to all say they inject B-12. Stand outside laughing maniacally. This should work better for you as they will do this for you for really cheap and the families are way over-sized.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    I am mexican

J/K

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    I am mexican
    Gather the familia!

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    I'm thinking the barcode is part of the tracking process, and if you ordered an express special, the "scan" is part of the tracking process and is usual on priority mail...my stuff thats comes priority usps usually has 1 or both markings/stickers on it....

As you can see by my earlier post, I agree with Ecoast and blue thunder, but I just ordered three #3 express specials so if y'all don't see any new posts from me after next WEDS. or so, then the sh*t has hit the fan.. ...... ..

As you can see by my earlier post, I agree with Ecoast and blue thunder, but I just ordered three #3 express specials so if y'all don't see any new posts from me after next WEDS. or so, then the sh*t has hit the fan.. ...... ..

If you do get arrested, use ur phone call to get a friend to pay ur bail, but before he goes to get you, tell him to login under your name and warn us all so that we dont end up there too

Thanks for all the posts guys. I feel a lil better about this now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    If you do get arrested, use ur phone call to get a friend to pay ur bail, but before he goes to get you, tell him to login under your name and warn us all so that we dont end up there too

Thanks for all the posts guys. I feel a lil better about this now.
    I'll get the wife to post a thread before she brings bail money.. ...

D*mn, that was quick...ok, tribex, I got my order about 15 min.ago..no black helicopters hovering around, the door hasn't been kicked in yet. ..looks like all is well.. ....I guess they call them express specials for a reason..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Find a family of Mexican's and send them in one by one for 10 pins each. Tell them to all say they inject B-12. Stand outside laughing maniacally. This should work better for you as they will do this for you for really cheap and the families are way over-sized.
    Do you actively or passively practice racism and discrimination?

~SC~

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    It can't mean that they scan (as in Xray) the package..... Why would they do that to only GPZ Packages and not every other one? - and if they did scan every other package - we'd all be screwd. The ammount of gear that goes through the post everyday is rediculous.

Atleast i hope im right I just had 300 pins sent to the house from GPZ..... about 290 over the legal limit heh heh

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    If you want to make ignorant racial posts do it in the lounge.

D*mn, that was quick...ok, tribex, I got my order about 15 min.ago..no black helicopters hovering around, the door hasn't been kicked in yet. ..looks like all is well.. ....I guess they call them express specials for a reason..

lol alright bro, sounds good. I'm expecting a package as well, so when that comes in, i will post if any doors hammered in or any wrists get cuffed...

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    i rcently had a scan sticker on a package. hmmm

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    Thats creepy, I got my order today (gear order), and right on the package was a big sticker that said SCAN, and then written in pen on the package was "scan on arrival". But all of my gear was inside. Creepy ****

Quote Originally Posted by rev911apollyon
    Thats creepy, I got my order today (gear order), and right on the package was a big sticker that said SCAN, and then written in pen on the package was "scan on arrival". But all of my gear was inside. Creepy ****
    the scan on arrival is a delivery confimation....

latino_athlete is offline Associate Member
    yea i got the scan on a package too, i figured it means they scan in it in each city to update its location.

rev911apollyon is offline Junior Member
    the scan on arrival is a delivery confimation....
    ok good, didn't know if i was going to get set up or something haha

Thread Information