spkmania is offline Associate Member

goin' on a cruise with gear...

i'm goin' on a cruise to the caribbean in a couple weeks and i wanted to know if it's possible to bring my gear with me on the cruise. yeah, i know i should've planned my cycle better, but now i don't have a choice. i don't want to bring anything back with me, i just wanted to continue my cycle. if it matters i'm leaving out of port everglades in fort lauderdale. anyone with ideas, pm me if this can't be posted on the board.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you dont say what kind of gear...oral/inj?? if it's oral,then just put it in a tylenol bottle or something like that and if it is inj,pre-fill your syringes and put them in your overnite bag.it can be b-12 for anyones information.i have done this several times traveling and NEVER had any problems.

sust and winny inj. i took the labels off the bottles, but travelling with the syringes was more of my concern.

max-it is offline Member
    you should be fine getting it on the boat, getting it off is where i would be concerned. bring just enough for the cruise, toss all the empties before you get off the ship. i have been on several cruises, i think you'll be fine but there is always some risk involved.

i thought about not even bringing any, just seeing if i could get ahold of what i needed at port while on an excursion, but there probably isn't a whole lot of legit gear floating around in the caribbean.

Kelvin is offline Junior Member

Same thing

Quote Originally Posted by spkmania
    i'm goin' on a cruise to the caribbean in a couple weeks and i wanted to know if it's possible to bring my gear with me on the cruise. yeah, i know i should've planned my cycle better, but now i don't have a choice. i don't want to bring anything back with me, i just wanted to continue my cycle. if it matters i'm leaving out of port everglades in fort lauderdale. anyone with ideas, pm me if this can't be posted on the board.
    I live in Fort Lauderdale and I am in the same predicament as you are in. I'm going on a cruise and was wondering the same thing. Thanks for bringing the subject up. I will be bring injectables.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    you dont say what kind of gear...oral/inj?? if it's oral,then just put it in a tylenol bottle or something like that and if it is inj,pre-fill your syringes and put them in your overnite bag.it can be b-12 for anyones information.i have done this several times traveling and NEVER had any problems.

I put the vials in my shaving kit and the pins in with my computer, shaver and all sorts of other metal stuff. As a mentioned on a different tread, I have actually been asked what was in the vials and I said "medicine" and that was that. I leave all the labels on and don't prefill, but I would imagine it would be the same thing.

If you have 5-10 mg with you, no one is going to hassle you, they just don't have the manpower to chase down everyone's prescriptions or want to piss off all their diabetic or hormone deficient customers.

The Bahamas are roid heaven. Don't bring back samples. You should have only what is logical for the time you will be on the cruise.

tec9 is offline New Member
    Heres what has worked for me...

Go to one of those stoner head shops... most of them have these can safes.. they have ones that are a barbasol can, but you can unscrew the bottom of it and put your **** inside.

That's how I hide it from my old lady, its sitting in front of her every morning and she doesn't know its a fake can... I also have a fake Liquid Wrench and Fixaflat bottle in the garage where I store needles and any other extra gear.

They're great, just pack something extra inside to keep it from rolling around inside... when someone lifts it up, it feels like its full.. no one will second guess it. and no women will ever pick up a bottle of liquid wrench, so you never have to worry about her getting revenge on you by finding your stuff and smashing it.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by tec9
    Heres what has worked for me...

Go to one of those stoner head shops... most of them have these can safes.. they have ones that are a barbasol can, but you can unscrew the bottom of it and put your **** inside.
    Love it!! and to think, I actually do use barbasol.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    hey perfect question for me i do baggae handling summer times for crewships. but all ships work the same way. if i where u i take any orals put them wit ur tylenol or anyting but dont take any ampules or vials specially no needles soon as they screen ur bag the screener will b able to see it and they have the rights to serch break upen ur bag if they find it a threat so if that helps. be sure to pm for any other question u may have or any other deatails u want me to go thorgh, while im here might aswell tell everyone a story one day at work we had a bag one of the long shoremans took the bag put it on the belt so it can b screened soon as the bag went onto the belt thier was viabrating the scanner didnt detect anything so everyone got scared called in secutrity they came ripped open the lock on the bag turned out being a dildo. other times same thing happens its usualy a toothbrush or razor everyone had a scare at first and a laff after it was openeded it made top story at work. sorry i know this doesnt beling anywher on this site but i couldent help it i had to share. thanks guys preetz

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin
    I live in Fort Lauderdale and I am in the same predicament as you are in. I'm going on a cruise and was wondering the same thing. Thanks for bringing the subject up. I will be bring injectables.
    Is it a 3 day cruise or a longer cruise... I'd say, just shoot the morning you go... take a vacation from roids for a couple days and resume your cycle when you get back. I did this when I few to Acapulco but by the 4th day I got hooked up with redijects while there and so no interruption after all, but you never know til you get there.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Love it!! and to think, I actually do use barbasol.

These cans are a total RED FLAG on the x-ray. Use them at home but NOT FOR TRAVEL. They are a 100% bust since they are used for deception.

BAAAD IDEA.

Quote Originally Posted by PREETZ
    but dont take any ampules or vials specially no needles soon as they screen ur bag the screener will b able to see it and they have the rights to serch break upen ur bag if they find it a threat so if that helps

Preetz: Do they load a cruiseship like they do a plane, i.e. checked baggage and carry-on (I think they do). Bring the vials in your shaving kit and put the needles in your checked baggage.

Vials are not a red flag, they will see it in your hand luggage, but don't care. They see needles all day long. Half of the people on these cruises are retired and a good protion of them take IM or sub-Q medicines. They do have the right to search your luggage, but if you have 3-5 needles you will not have a problem. If you want a problem, bring an axe!

I take gear on planes very often, as a matter of fact, I have domestic flight in three hours and I will be taking a vial and two pins.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    take a vacation from roids for a couple days and resume your cycle when you get back.
    not good at all for your body

longer

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Is it a 3 day cruise or a longer cruise... I'd say, just shoot the morning you go... take a vacation from roids for a couple days and resume your cycle when you get back. I did this when I few to Acapulco but by the 4th day I got hooked up with redijects while there and so no interruption after all, but you never know til you get there.

No, it is a 7 day cruise to the Western Caribbean. The dbol will be easy. Unfortunately, I am now a little (make that a lot) nervous with how to deal with the boldenolone and the test which are injectables.

artcien is offline Junior Member
    Guys I just tell u one thing.

I live in Fort Lauderdale, my family my friends and myself are always using this ports and airports. Security is very tight. The boyfriend of my sister in law, to do a FAVOR, brought back from Venezuela some juice for his friend. He was caught in Miami International, went to FEDERAL PRISION (over 3 months), in a Fed jail you don't have the right to make even a call to your family, only your attorney. His family ended up paying over 30 grand in attorney and other expenses, finally he got deported by INS and can't come back to US.

If you think is worth the try, then go ahead.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    I dont think it would be a problem **** take the labels off and say its medicine for
    your hormone deficency. ****

not a problem

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    I dont think it would be a problem **** take the labels off and say its medicine for
    your hormone deficency. ****

a co-worker of mine just came back from taking a cruise. She is diabetic. She said she had her gear in her purse as well as in her luggage and said there was no problem. They didn't even ask her about it. If I take what is needed for the trip which is basically two pins, my bold and my test. I'll be okay.

When people go on a cruise, what do they do?

If u going on a cruise, you'll be probably be parting every night, drinking, eating like a pig and not working out at all...

What do you think you going to gain on those days? Don't waste it and use it when you can take the maximum advantage. Or don't waste the cruise and save it for when you're off gear.

Unfortunate

Quote Originally Posted by artcien
    When people go on a cruise, what do they do?

If u going on a cruise, you'll be probably be parting every night, drinking, eating like a pig and not working out at all...

What do you think you going to gain on those days? Don't waste it and use it when you can take the maximum advantage. Or don't waste the cruise and save it for when you're off gear.

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of choice in the matter. I cannot just stop mid-cycle. As was said previously, that is dangerous. I also cannot call off the cruise since it is work related. As far as what I do on the cruise, that is a different story. I do have a lot of control on that. They do have a gym on the boat (it may not be the best gym but I can find ways to work out) and I can say no to the drinking and find acceptable things and quantities to eat. Isn't that what we do when we are not on a cruise in everyday life? We say no to partying and find good things to eat. It's called taking lemons and making lemonade out of it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    seems easy to me. just take a coulple of pre loaded needles with you and do the deed as you need and dicard them when done. just dont take them of the boat with you. GOOD LUCK

simple

Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    seems easy to me. just take a coulple of pre loaded needles with you and do the deed as you need and dicard them when done. just dont take them of the boat with you. GOOD LUCK
    That is exactly what I plan on doing. I'll be fine. I've asked a few people who have been on cruises and have medical problems. They all say they don't have any problems.

Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of choice in the matter. I cannot just stop mid-cycle. As was said previously, that is dangerous. I also cannot call off the cruise since it is work related. As far as what I do on the cruise, that is a different story. I do have a lot of control on that. They do have a gym on the boat (it may not be the best gym but I can find ways to work out) and I can say no to the drinking and find acceptable things and quantities to eat. Isn't that what we do when we are not on a cruise in everyday life? We say no to partying and find good things to eat. It's called taking lemons and making lemonade out of it.
    I understand bro, GOOD LUCK, and let us know when u r back how it went.

Preetz is offline Associate Member
    this ones for u ZNAK yes crewships are loaded very simmilar to the way airplanes are loaded.the smart idea wit vials if must take em is to put em in a bottle where tylenol n stuff is wit cotton under it and above it cuz those bags get launched on to truks and ships so they might break. ampules i dunoo bout thme if they have metal on them, what u do wit pins is take the pin off the needle and place it behind a pen wit a metal clip u place the pin behind the metel clip and tape it wit a tiny tiny amount of tape when u get ot where ever it is ur oging take out ur alchol pads and clean the pin a couple timess. rember thoguh more pins u bring the more penss u bring wit METAL CLIPS platic wont do the job this is done so that when he gooes through the xray the screener can see a pen. vails are ok ifu have no meteal ampules wit metal i wouldent risk orals are ok to go aswell put them in a bottle. if i could be anymore help to anyone please do let me know and if u do not wish to ask me here u can feel free to pm me at anytime and ill get bak to u as ssoon as possible thanks preetz, o by the way dont put anything that vibrates take battaries out of ur dildos,toothbrushes and electricshaver cuz if one of those goes off they have rights to serch ur bag if they find aynthing as a threat to them or passanger t hey have rights to serch is so sorry about the huge message. thanks preetz oo have fun on ur cruise kelvin i replyed to ur pm aswell.

Thread Information