fight_prof is offline Junior Member

Question GH Advice for 25 year old

Hi there,

I am planning on starting a low dose cycle of Jin in order to assist healing to a couple injuries that I have. The person administering it to me is pretty knowledgeable and I've trusted him for some time. For my purposes he's recommended 3 units a day every other day. So approx. 9-12 per week.

Any feedback on sides and duration for this dosage for the goals I am looking for? I simply want to assist the healing of a couple nagging injuries. I am in pro sports, soon to be 25 yrs old, 164lbs.

Thanks for your feedback.

FP

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if the only reason you are using growth is to assist in the healing of your nagging injuries then you should find something saffer and cheaper. but if you want to see real results, then bump that dose up to at least 5ius a day. and thats a min.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member

hmmm, im on a low dose cycle of deca to assist the injuries, admittedly I haven't been on more than 18 days, so I could be jumping the gun, but It's very important I recover quickly. I'm doing rehab and such but time's ticking.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    if the only reason you are using growth is to assist in the healing of your nagging injuries then you should find something saffer and cheaper. but if you want to see real results, then bump that dose up to at least 5ius a day. and thats a min.
    I have to disagree here.I've been using HGH on and off for years now.The first time I ran it I used 2 iu's 5 days on/2 days off.I had terrible tendonitis and in 2 mos time it cleared up totally and never had a problem since.Also,once again I disagree with your comment on safety.I've never had a bad side effecy ever from it.How is something the body produces naturally so dangerous in your eyes?For some ppl running 2 iu's.that brings them back to a normal state.Same with HRT therapy with very low doses of Test.You feel that's dangerous as well for a man suffering from low test levels?

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I have to disagree here.I've been using HGH on and off for years now.The first time I ran it I used 2 iu's 5 days on/2 days off.I had terrible tendonitis and in 2 mos time it cleared up totally and never had a problem since.Also,once again I disagree with your comment on safety.I've never had a bad side effecy ever from it.How is something the body produces naturally so dangerous in your eyes?For some ppl running 2 iu's.that brings them back to a normal state.Same with HRT therapy with very low doses of Test.You feel that's dangerous as well for a man suffering from low test levels?
    you cant tell me that you belive growth hormone has no negative side effects. your body also produces test. do you think if you shot test everyday you will not eventually see sides? same with t-3, my body produces it but that dosnt mean it is safe to put more the it produces back in. now people with hrt need test just to have normal levels, no more no less.

PT
    one more thing, im not against it or sayimg it is bad. i use more test then your average person. also, if i can find gh and know it is 100% legit then i would be taken about 8ius a day for a long, long time. the only reason im not on it myself is i cant find anyone i trust with it.

one more thing, im not against it or sayimg it is bad. i use more test then your average person. also, if i can find gh and know it is 100% legit then i would be taken about 8ius a day for a long, long time. the only reason im not on it myself is i cant find anyone i trust with it.
    Ok bro...I'm not arguing with you at all.I just wanted to hear your point a view.

Da Bull, what about my age? Will that be an issue with the doses I'm looking at for my purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by fight_prof
    Da Bull, what about my age? Will that be an issue with the doses I'm looking at for my purposes?
    2-3 ius 6 days on/1 off will help you out greatly.I'd run it for 4-6 months as well.3 months won't be long enough.

Da Bull thanks very much, I was worried obviously, but I'm keepin the doses low, and just wanna repair a bit. *I'm also gonna get muy thyroid checked throughout the cycle, per advice of my friend as well. Hope it works out. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by fight_prof; 08-26-2004 at 11:39 AM. Reason: **medical

PT
    da bull since you used it at a lower dose i wanted to know if it burnt fat and built muscle for you. also how much you liked it. i just found a place i can get alot for a reasonable price. pm me if you want to know. but i just wanted to see what the min i can shoot and have results. thanks

da bull since you used it at a lower dose i wanted to know if it burnt fat and built muscle for you. also how much you liked it. i just found a place i can get alot for a reasonable price. pm me if you want to know. but i just wanted to see what the min i can shoot and have results. thanks
    HGH isn't a mass builder bro.It will help you retain muscle.
    As for the minumum doseage.2iu's for 3 mos would be the absolute minumum.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I used 2/3iu's ED for 9 months. My fat loss was amazing.

buy long term.... in terms of losing body fat, that's great, but will upping my cals a lot ensure that I don't lose too much body weight? I'd like to stay at the top of my weight class with good cardio too. Any tips?

fp

Thread Information