zayened is offline New Member

Exclamation n00b question...

First I would like to say hello to everybody! That being said, here is the situation.

I've been reading around this forum for a while now (almost 48 hours of reading done total so far). I've gone through all the profiles, and read most of the articles including in the educational forum I know that what somebody takes is different from one person to the other. Well, I am a bit overweight (weighing in at about 250 at 6'1" with a buncha visible fat). I want to turn this around. I weighed about 270 in 2001, i started taking ripped fuel (ephedrine/caffiene product) and in 2 months, shedded down to 220. Now i cant get my hands on it anymore I have done a lot of reading on clenbuterol , and from what i have seen, it works about 3 times better than ripped fuel. But now, I have read different ways of taking it, one source saying that taking it for 8 weeks is the way to do it another source saying that doing it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is the way to go. Also, from what I have gathered, there is nothing that I have to take with this or take after taking this.

So now, my goal is to lose weight, and then get buff! I know there are a lot of things I have to change, including starting to excersize (yes, i know, starting), and changing my diet. Is it alright to start out just taking clen until I am down in weight and then take it from there, or is there something else recommended to take with it to jump start me? let me mention again, I'm not that strong (dont have a lot of muscle) and consider myself to be in not really good shape.

Also....I am more than willing and would extremely appreciate taking on a mentor/teacher in my new journey down the dark path if anybody wants to put in the time!

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    2 week on/2 weeks off is the protocol bro.Also research how to ramp the dose up.supplements to take ect....

well, i read that you should start at 1 and then go up 1/day until 7 a day is reached. But then, I read the cycle planner, and on there it says 5/day is enough. I used to take 3 ripped fuels at a time instead of the recommended 2, and it did wonders. Should I go with the upper 7 a day or stick with the 5/day that is recommended in the cycle planner?

whatever your body can handle bro...some people get bad sides with clen , some people get no sides. go up to 5 and if your body is o.k. with it then hit 6 or 7. i've read a couple posts where guys take unearthly amounts. read up on the side effects and amp your dosage on whether you experience them or not. good luck.
    p.s. listen to da bull, he'll give you good advice. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off is the way.

how many of these cycles should I do? I've read that after 2, your body stops reacting to it as good. Would a third be any help to me?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zayened
    how many of these cycles should I do? I've read that after 2, your body stops reacting to it as good. Would a third be any help to me?
    Your tolerance level will increase,so will your dose.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    2 week on/2 weeks off is the protocol bro.Also research how to ramp the dose up.supplements to take ect....
    What do you feel about a 3week/1week split? I have read that it works very well as well.. thoughts?

Congrats on the loss so far, and stick with it... and props on doing some research to begin with as well..

I'm a fat-ass as well, and am gonna start clen soon myself... feel free to PM me if you have any questions.. I don't know alot, but I know some..

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I myself being in the once fatter and now changing club would suggest that you figure out a work out routine and a diet plan first and foremost. It's really the #1 important factor to changing how you look and feel right now. Working out alone will make a good difference for you fast. If you change your diet though, you will see leaps and strides fast. It sounds to me like the reason you're overweight is because you haven't done anything towards making that change yet. That's what you need to do. It's not time to consider drugs to try to make up for short falls. Don't just look for the miracle drug because let me tell you, it doesn't exist. There are plenty of helpers that are effective but they will not do it for you. Read in the diet and workout forums for the next 2-3 months as you work this out. Then after 3-6 months in the gym and on a good diet you should consider some clen maybe. Waiting longer would be better though. In the mean time you have time to learn, use it. Just to give you an idea though, I lost about 20 lbs. in 2-3 months time by adjusting my diet when I finally made the decision to do so at age 19. My diet was not good before so that change made a huge difference. Ditching sugared soda being one of the biggest factors. You can understand why.
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 08-26-2004 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I myself being in the once fatter and now changing club would suggest that you figure out a work out routine and a diet plan first and foremost. It's really the #1 important factor to changing how you look and feel right now. Working out alone will make a good difference for you fast. If you change your diet though, you will see leaps and strides fast. It sounds to me like the reason you're overweight is because you haven't done anything towards making that change yet. That's what you need to do. It's not time to consider drugs to try to make up for short falls. Don't just look for the miracle drug because let me tell you, it doesn't exist. There are plenty of helpers that are effective but they will not do it for you. Read in the diet and workout forums for the next 2-3 months as you work this out. Then after 3-6 months in the gym and on a good diet you should consider some clen maybe. Waiting longer would be better though. In the mean time you have time to learn, use it. Just to give you an idea though, I lost about 20 lbs. in 2-3 months time by adjusting my diet when I finally made the decision to do so at age 19. My diet was not good before so that change made a huge difference. Ditching sugared soda being one of the biggest factors. You can understand why.
    Good advice IMO bro.. fully agree.. I'm where you were at 19 actually.. I can relate....

I know what you mean, but when I started taking the ripped fuel 3 years ago, it actually gave me the motivation I needed. I naturally am a very non-motivated person, and I know that if i were to diet and excersize alone, it would do wonders. I'm not like that though. I know that along with using clen will come my motivation to get to the gym and not eat unhealthy.

I know what you mean, but when I started taking the ripped fuel 3 years ago, it actually gave me the motivation I needed. I naturally am a very non-motivated person, and I know that if i were to diet and excersize alone, it would do wonders. I'm not like that though. I know that along with using clen will come my motivation to get to the gym and not eat unhealthy.
    Your motivation should come from within, not from a bottle bro.. just something I picked up in the last 6 months... you've gotta WANT it BADDD!

yeah, i know....

oh, and another thing.....is $1.75/ea a HUGE rip-off? i know its a little overpriced...

RIP....if that's all you got then do it

woohoo! in just a matter of 5 hours, i found 2 MORE sources and one of them for $100!!!!! I'm happy

by the way, what are these supposed to look like? are there a lot of fakes of this going around?

woohoo! in just a matter of 5 hours, i found 2 MORE sources and one of them for $100!!!!! I'm happy
    I hope it's not people that are PMing you bro... just be careful about that stuff ok?

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Ramping and counting pills are fine, but always know the dosages. Clen can range from 20mcg to super-clen tabs at 80mcg. Taking seven 80mcg Tabs and you're in for some fun times (not a good thing).

I agree with the method of 2 weeks on/off, but always know your MCG's (MICROGRAMS) on each pill before takin' them down. Be safe bro.

by the way, what are these supposed to look like? are there a lot of fakes of this going around?
    You can easily find pics....

Here's a pic of clen tabs...

And here's another...

Do a search bro

gotcha...
    thanks guys for the help, i really do appreciate it. And no, the sources are not people PM'ing me....they are all local believe it or not! I guess that just curiosity can even get you to find things you never thought you could. I still havent seen what they look like, so I cant compare nothing yet. I just hope that these guys aren't pulling my leg.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I wish you the best of luck bro! If I were you, I'd think about talking with Swolecat. He has some amazing diet programs that have changed people! He really knows his ****....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I wish you the best of luck bro! If I were you, I'd think about talking with Swolecat. He has some amazing diet programs that have changed people! He really knows his ****....

D*mn straight, his knowledge of nutrition and physiology is second to none!!!

i pm'd 'ol boy right now. Asked him for his input and help

Thread Information