muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

Cool what age should i juice?

hey everybody, im new here. i have been researching steroids for a while now and was wondering what age i should start. i am 20 years old-194lbs-5ft-10 inches. i am not fat but dont know my bf. i am 175ish when i am cut up, now im 194 so do the math.

bench-305
    squat-350

i dont want to juice too soon but was thinking about waiting till i was 22, or would now be fine?thqanks for your input.

what age should i start?

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    what age should i start?
    you are exceptional right now with that strength at that size. Since you asked Ill tell you that you should wait until *at least* 25 years old until there is no way you could still be growing.

Dont be in a hury - I waited till 46.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    you are exceptional right now with that strength at that size. Since you asked Ill tell you that you should wait until *at least* 25 years old until there is no way you could still be growing.

Dont be in a hury - I waited till 46.
    and I waited till the age of 35. no one should be doing AS until the mid 20's, However on that note, you can't really put an age limit on when you should start. You should start when you've reached your natural limit and only you will know when that is.

Iowa is offline Banned
    As for a specific age, I dont think there is one, but definately not 20 or younger. I would definately wait at least 2 more years because its probably safe to say that you still have a lot of natural potential left before you "start." Another way to look at it is this... say there is someone that is 28. They have only been training for 1 year. Therefore they wouldnt be ready to start a cycle. And yet someone that is 24 could be ready if they had been training for 10 years and maximized their natural potential. So get everything that you can naturally and give it time.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I was 20 when i started which was last year and it all went vary well and have recently started enother cycle, some people will say 22 but in my opinion your ready just make sure you no about what you putting in your body and good luck.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I would wait until 23. I did my first cycle at 26.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i did my first at 17.there is no right age to start.only you know what you want to accomplish.just be smart about it.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    If your in a big hurry to start..then wait till your mid-twenties......if your a patient person then train very hard until your mid thirties...from the people i've seen i think waiting till later does you more good than harm.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    I would wait til at least 23....just my 2 cents.

thanks everyone fot the great advice, i appreciate it. i have been working out for 4 years but the last two havent been real intense, i waas benching 295 in the 11th grade weighing 175 but i know if i worked out harder i could get bigger natuaraully, it is just so tempting to add 20 lbs in a 10 week period!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i did my first cycle at 19 and just got so, so much bigger since then. no one can tell you when to start, thats up to you. the reason people say wait is that it can stunt your growth. but who knows, maybe your already done growing. just be careful, and get big.

Thread Information