The Butcher is offline Member

Question Experienced slin users please help w/my slin timing?

Allright you insulin experts, help me out with this one. This will be (if I get the nuts to try it) my first experience with insulin. I will be using Humilin R. I've read the Insulin.txt post, as well as some other threads and have basically come to the following conclusions:

1) I will take 10iu of slin upon waking up, and I need to consume 100grams of carbs at that point. I will either use cell-tech, or Citrimax to get 75 grams of carbs, and I usually have a protein shake that has 30 grams of carbs in it.

2) I will take 10iu of slin immediately after my evening workout, and again consume 100grams of carbs. I will also consume a protein shake at that point with approximately 65 grams of protein.

3) I should not eat large amounts of fat 2 hours before, or 1 hour after my insulin shot to avoid getting fat while taking slin.

So, here are my questions:

1) If the first thing I usually consume in the morning is a protein shake at about 6 AM, and I do cardio at about 8 AM, should I still take my slin shot and cell-tech first thing in the morning. Or, should I wait until after I do my cardio? Typically I have the shake at 6:00 and then after my cardio I make breakfast (usually about 9:00 or 10:00). My breakfast consists of about 85 grams of carbs from oatmeal, and milk, 90 grams of protein from egg whites and turkey sausage, and 30 grams of fat. So, where should I fit my slin shot in the morning?

2) If I do not take GH with this, should I even bother with taking the insulin?

3) Does insulin ever contribute to a distended roid gut? I don't have one now, and I certainly don't want one.

Here is my cycle info so that you guys can see what I have planned. I guess I'd also like to know, if you guys were doing this cycle, would you use the slin also, and why or why not. My cycle info is from another thread I started a couple of days ago. Here it is:

750mg/week of Enan for weeks 1-13
    300mg/week of Prop for weeks 1-13
    400mg/week of Eq for weeks 1-10
    2-50mg D-bol/day for 25 days
    10 Pink Thais/day for next 7 days
    5 Pink Thais/day for next 7 days
    100mg Winny/eod beggining week 8, ending week 13

Then I would drop my test to 500mg/week for about 4 weeks using either Enan again, or cyp. Then I would do another "cycle" for about 13 weeks using Sus(1000mg/week), and A50 (2-3/day) similar to the one above. Again, dropping the oral after 5 weeks, and starting Winny at week 8. I would probably also use Deca (800mg/week) the second time around for at least the first 8 weeks, and switch to Primobolan (500 mg/week) (price and availability permitting) for the last 5. All of this would be followed up three weeks later with 15000 iu of hcg , and I would begin Arimidex the last 4 weeks of the cycle and continue it for one week after the last of the HCG. I might also use some Arimidex during the oral times to keep water retention low, but I might not just so I get all of the gains I can.

I'd like to stay in good shape throughout the whole time, so my diet will be spot-on, and the only thing here that really makes me hold water is the d-bol. I have been reading Jason's Insulin.text and it has all kinds of info on the subject. If I can get a hold of some growth (cost is the issue), I might consider adding insulin to some parts of this 6 month cycle. If anyone has suggestions on where, I would greatly appreciate it. Actually, I would like suggestions on the whole thing. I want to reset my body to hold 300+ lbs on a regular basis. I think this past year I was able to move it from 270 lbs to 285lbs, so I think 300+lbs is doable. Don't worry, I will be doing more research on insulin before I try it. My main concern is staying lean while taking it (obviously, not killing myself is a concern as well, but that's a given). I think that I have a decent plan in line for that, I will post it at some point for review. Anyway, thanks to everyone who helps on this. Again, any and all suggestions are welcome. later.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I wish I could help you bro but all I can tell you is how my buds do it... and for one they don’t take insulin alone they use it in conjunction with GH... and as far as the carbs... its always a fruit juice followed by glutamine/amino water mix, then predigested protein sole shake, and it goes like this GH and insulin in morning----again after work out----then again 3-4 hours before bed...even doses with the GH and slin... I wish I could tell you more... I read also but the real deal is every one I know takes it to their personal growth pattern... and bro two of these boys will be at the Ronnie Coleman in Dallas coming up... and probably posing at the Lee Priest thing here in Austin... as far as weight one is 5'-8 comp 265- off 320, the other is 6'-2 270ish comp 330-50ish off. They change doses all the time but I know starting out its 4 IU GH 6iu slin three times a day, but!!! It goes up and up from there and then back to original dose by the end of year.... sorry this probably doesn't help much... I'm interested in your intake of both so I'll follow your post as you go... again sorry

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Honestly if staying lean is your priority I probably wouldn't include insulin . Some people seem to be able to stay cut and lean while on it but the majority of people have trouble. I wouldn't use it to enter into ketosis because of the obvious danger.

Thanks for the responses guys. Yeah, I want to stay lean, and I have a few friends who do stay lean while taking it, but obviously some don't. I guess that is why one of my questions was about when i should take the shot in the AM. If I take it upon rising, I would have to consume essentially 75 grams of sugar, and that would only be an hour before I do my cardio. I have read that if you consume over 20 grams of sugar less than an hour to an hour and a half before your workout, you will not burn much fat, but rather the sugar you ingested. Any thoughts on this?

If I do get growth, I will probably only take 4iu/day. 2 in the AM, and 2 before bed at night. Anything more than 4/day and I don't notice better results, but I do get more numbness in my hands and it is annoying when sleeping at night. I always wake up and it feels like my arms are asleep. Pretty uncomfortable.

Any one else have some suggestions about how they would take it (if at all) given the cycle I have outlined? Thanks again for your help.

Anyone know about whether insulin can add to gut distention?

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Bump

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    IF your worried about staying lean drop the morning shots, they are beneficial to putting on size, but it is probably the easiet time to gain fat while using slin, also be careful how late your shot is. I dont ever take Evening shots, Take it in the aternoon give your bod time to return its insulin lvls back to normal, i say this because after Taking insulin a sign of Hypo is Drowsiness, and most people even when no where near hypo feel the drowsiness syptom, And taking a shot at night your going to be tired already so if you happend to go to bed any where from 4-6 hrs after taking a shot of Hum-R you run a serious risk of going into Hypo NOT SMART.

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    Also if you have never used Insulin a safe alternitive is R-ALA, it GREATLY increases your Insulin Sensetivity, giving almost the same effect as using slin shots.

Thread Information