Thread: Dumb Question

fatfireman is offline Junior Member

Dumb Question

Yo I keep reading post on m1t. All the internet searches I'm doing bring up prohormone and vpx products is this what were talking about here or am I missing something

RATM is offline Senior Member
    M1t FAQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this post i am attempting to answer the questions that a frequently asked about m1t to alleviate from many redundant posts about M1T.

Methyl 1-testosterone , or 17aa-1-testosterone, is the methylated version of the steroid 1-testosterone. This structural modification makes steroids much more orally bioavailable by inhibiting breakdown in the liver. Although it has only been widely available for a short period of time, feedback on this compound indicates that it may be the most effective legal prohormone/steroid product on the market regardless of delivery method, and it is hands down the most effective oral product. On the other hand, most users report a wealth of side effects, and this compound is not to be taken lightly. It does not have a long history of use or a well-established safety profile, and proper precautions should be taken.

The profile of methyl 1-test is similar to that of 1-test – it does not convert to estrogen, and it is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic (less than 1-test). When compared to orally administered methyltestosterone , methyl 1-test is 910-1600% as anabolic and 100-220% as androgenic.

The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals. These side effects can be reduced by lowering dosage or taking smaller doses more frequently. Combining it with another androgen (such as 4-AD) may also help, but feedback on this is limited.

Another concern with methyl 1-test (and methylated steroids in general) is hepatotoxicity. Although this tends to be exaggerated, it is still prudent to take certain precautions. First and foremost, other substances that are toxic to the liver (such as alcohol) should be avoided to avoid placing extra stress on the liver. If methyl 1-test is stacked, it would be best to stack it with something other than an oral steroid/prohormone, such as a transdermal. Milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid, and N-acetyl-cysteine are commonly recommended to help protect the liver. For further information on 17aa steroids and hepatotoxicity, see the following article:

Hepatotoxicity: Fact or Fiction, by Roy Harper

When taking methyl 1-test, it is best to start out with at least a week at a dose of 5-10 mg to see how one reacts. Many users find this range to be effective, while others feel the ideal amount is 20-40 mg. It comes down to the experience, goals, and individual reaction. Many find a lower dose to be just as effective as a higher one, but with less side effects. With a compound such as this, it is generally best to be on the side of caution, especially for those that are less experienced with steroids. Most seem to find their ideal dose to be in the 10-30 mg range. Cycle length should be kept short, in the range of 1-4 weeks. Finally, it is especially important to take adequate time off after each cycle with this substance to allow the body to recover.

M1t will not aromatize to estrogen. So there is no need to run any anti-estrogen during the m1t cycle.

Common side effects of cycling M1T include:
    Liver toxicity
    Lethargy
    Loss of appetite
    Increase in blood pressure
    Very distinct muscle pumps
    Supressed HPTA
    Decrease in blood sugar levels

Common countermeasures to the most common side effects are:
    Liver toxicity - Milk thistle
    Lethargy - 4-ad or any testosterone
    Loss of appetite - B-12
    Increase in blood pressure - Hawthorne berry extract
    blood sugar levels - Keep your carb intake at a healthy level

Supressed HPTA can be helped during a cycle by supplementing with tribulus, but only to a certain extent, its not going to keep you at your normal level of test production, its only going to help keep your testicles around their normal size.

Very distinct muscle pumps can not be helped, for most people this isn't a problem, you should enjoy getting an insane pump, but for others this is a problem because they do other activities that require them to not have very pumped muscles.

The blood sugar issue makes using m1t for cutting a bad idea. Cutting carbs like alot of people do when they are cutting is also going to make your lethargy really bad.

A sample cycle of M1t:

Weeks 1-4: 10 mg ED of M1t
    Weeks 1-4: 400 mg ED of transdermal 4-ad
    Weeks 1-4: 1500 mg ED of hawthorne berry extract

PCT:
    Weeks 5-8: 40 mg ED of Nolvadex for the first two weeks, Then down to 20 mg ED of Nolvadex
    Weeks 5-8: Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50 mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy.
    Weeks 5-8: Milk Thistle 1000 mg of milk thistle ED

Users using a cycle either exactly like this or similar to this are commonly reporting 15-20 pounds in LBM. Most of which can be maintained with the proper PCT.

Not required for pct but alot of people like to supplement with creatine and/or clenbuterol during pct to maintain strength and mass gains.

Underground labs is the best value for m1t. Since it is all the same compound you should go with the cheapest brand, because it is the same compound and one molecule of m1t can not be better or worse than the next molecule

very nice

RATM is offline Senior Member
    NSA posted that and I thought I would be helpful for you. I cant flame a fellow FF, but if you just typed in m1t in the search window, you would have gotten 500 posts with M1T in it.

Good Luck!!

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    Thanks fellas I did searches but i was confused if m1t only referred to the prohormone because you know how prohormone advertisers try using names very close to gear as marketing. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. And don't worry my brother if I'm being dumb Flame away I hope I can handle some flame in this line of work.

droddy is offline Junior Member
    Very informative, thanks for that

Thread Information